Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...good to be hear, Got a pocket bike I've had for 5 years now, never really done anything to it, except paint it. Hope to learn some good stuff here.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Im not to sure, think a "blade"...its a 49cc ...ill post some piks when I get home from work. it used to look like a repsol, I wasnt to hot on that kinda bike, but now i regret painting it :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...how can you really tell the difference between these pocket bikes? I have a Yamaha r1 and you can tell the difference between a honda and a yamaha..but not these pocket bikes, guess I just have to get more familiar with them, now that I got my garage! :D

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Minipocketrockets online has the Blade & Raptor bikes, you might look there cause they give specs on the bike. The Raptor is a Lucky 7 Cag and the Blade has a 15mm Walbro WYK copy carb with a primer bulb on the bottom of the carb.

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Its kinda like looking at a different race they all look alike but the ones you know stand out lol
You will notices different frame style or swingarms body's lights and switches from each kind after a while
Just like the big bikes to someone who don't know they all look the same without the decals

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
here it is...no bulb at the bottom of carb,...any clue to the model?

Attachments

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Hmm wow don't know for sure maybe a x2 but those front forks need to be turned around if it was me to the wheel is further forward maybe I'm wrong in both aspects here must my opinion

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Yes, it is some form of a MTA3 Cag w/ rear shock, GSR-R at minipocketrockets.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool, thanks for the help fellas! now its time to start diving into these threads to make this thing really move!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts