Pocketbike Forum banner

Sup PBP...

825 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  bdazz1109 
#1 ·
...good to be hear, Got a pocket bike I've had for 5 years now, never really done anything to it, except paint it. Hope to learn some good stuff here.

:thumbsup:

#3 · (Edited)
Im not to sure, think a "blade"...its a 49cc ...ill post some piks when I get home from work. it used to look like a repsol, I wasnt to hot on that kinda bike, but now i regret painting it :(

#4 ·
...how can you really tell the difference between these pocket bikes? I have a Yamaha r1 and you can tell the difference between a honda and a yamaha..but not these pocket bikes, guess I just have to get more familiar with them, now that I got my garage! :D

#5 ·
Minipocketrockets online has the Blade & Raptor bikes, you might look there cause they give specs on the bike. The Raptor is a Lucky 7 Cag and the Blade has a 15mm Walbro WYK copy carb with a primer bulb on the bottom of the carb.

#6 ·
Its kinda like looking at a different race they all look alike but the ones you know stand out lol
You will notices different frame style or swingarms body's lights and switches from each kind after a while
Just like the big bikes to someone who don't know they all look the same without the decals

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.