Pocketbike Forum banner

super pocket bikes

5K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Lowjacker 
#1 ·
I would like to kno what a good super pocket bike (the larger sized) is . I am new and i have tried riding the small ones and it is just not possible. any suggestions?

Thanks,
Nolan

#8 ·
PyRoTeKniKz said:
But I heard the NEW cateyes AKA 380x Inferno is the fastest stock..

goto http://cooltrends.net/

they got a good price but if you want it I would preorder now cuz the last stock ran out FAST!!!
Yeah...very fast! They had 180 in stock and within the week they were all gone! I called the owner, Marlon, and talked to him to see if he could find me one bike for my kids birthday next week. He couldn't but he was very nice to call me back 2 or 3 times! I highly recommend cooltrends.net !

#11 ·
I didn't ride it but I saw and heard it at a local store. It sounded really good, almost sounding like a real bike, with a low tone and looked fast. It was a little bit smaller the the X1/X2's and a little bit bigger than the Cateyes. It looked great. Anyone interested in a used Cateye? j/k. I still love mine.

#12 ·
my ride wasnt too long...

i told him i wanted to try it out, so i only rode for like 3 mins...

it felt tha same as my cateyes, only better turning...

it sounds kinda the same as a X2... its really inbetween the X2 and X3, its very similar to both bikes...

its the new X2.5

#16 ·
Syner said:
I didn't ride it but I saw and heard it at a local store. It sounded really good, almost sounding like a real bike, with a low tone and looked fast. It was a little bit smaller the the X1/X2's and a little bit bigger than the Cateyes. It looked great. Anyone interested in a used Cateye? j/k. I still love mine.
I see you painted your rims and eyes black like mine too. Good look!

Attachments

#18 · (Edited)
Proline-Racing said:
I see you painted your rims and eyes black like mine too. Good look!
I was trying to do the same color scheme as the new Yamaha R1s. Black backing for the lights and black rims. Still looking for Yamaha R1 stickers.

I only painted the silver, reflective part of the eyes but the clear plastic is still clear. I actually got the idea (front and rear lights) from the old forum where this guy painted the inside part of his. If you can't see it from that angle but I also painted the rear swingarm, chain guard and part of the frame black (did the lazy thing and didn't paint the whole frame :eek: ).

All in all, it's still a good look.

#19 ·
Would that guy happen to be Green Manalishi?

Syner said:
I was trying to do the same color scheme as the new Yamaha R1s. Black backing for the lights and black rims. Still looking for Yamaha R1 stickers.

I only painted the silver, reflective part of the eyes but the clear plastic is still clear. I actually got the idea (front and rear lights) from the old forum where this guy painted the inside part of his. If you can't see it from that angle but I also painted the rear swingarm, chain guard and part of the frame black (did the lazy thing and didn't paint the whole frame :eek: ).

All in all, it's still a good look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.