Pocketbike Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I changed everything I had to replace almost every part wheels, muffler,motor etc. There a rumor going on the web that people are suing syx moto for selling dangerous bikes and old stock parts like the tires after two rides they started separating if you had your bike for less than 60 days I would send it back for a full refund
I have had it more that 60 day I believe I got it in june

·
Registered
8 Posts
From day one I emailed syx moto about all my problems with my bike I would list all of them but it would take forever so after 6 months of emails and messages syx moto gave me a full refund and they said I could keep the bike

·
Super Moderator
3,388 Posts
I have a apex from syx moto I'm telling you as a fellow rider send it back and get something else when I got mine about 6 months ago it did the same thing the first day right out of the box my chain broke off and a broken brake cable every time I took it out for a ride something would break the second time the exhaust pipe broke where it bolts to the manifold so long story short I kept on sending messages and emails to syx moto about the lemon 🍋 they sold me after a few months of sending me part after part they finally refund me the whole cost of my bike $375 or so and I still have the bike runs tops Now it's all aftermarket parts the only thing OEM is the frame and fairings.
All of the China pocket bikes are the same don't be fooled by The branding stickers on the outside syx venom mpr and many more order there bikes from the same manufacturer... Back in the day there was actually six manufacturing companies ( the only difference was the way that each company made their wiring harness on the super Pocket bikes ) Moving right along from this subject and with that said pocket bikes are 80% work and 20% play so you better learn how to work on them.

Check your spark plug too much oil during break and will clog the plug and make it fowl.

After that check for spark it's very common for The handlebar switch to fail causing the bike to not have spark or the coil is defective.

If you have spark then more than likely a bit of manufacturing debris has worked its way into the carburetor and cloged the jet you will need to take the carburetor off flip it over take the float bowl cover off take the brass jet out with a flat bladed screwdriver and shine a flashlight through it if it is clogged I use a single strand in a piece of copper wire to push through the clog once I can see light through the pinhole back on the bike it goes.

You should also check and make sure it's getting fuel by taking the drain screw out of the bottom of the carburetor and then opening the petcock with a drain pan under the carburetor fuel should drain out when the petcock is open and stop draining when the petcock is closed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
From day one I emailed syx moto about all my problems with my bike I would list all of them but it would take forever so after 6 months of emails and messages syx moto gave me a full refund and they said I could keep the bike
Oh so what should I say in the email?

·
Registered
8 Posts
All of the China pocket bikes are the same don't be fooled by The branding stickers on the outside syx venom mpr and many more order there bikes from the same manufacturer... Back in the day there was actually six manufacturing companies ( the only difference was the way that each company made their wiring harness on the super Pocket bikes ) Moving right along from this subject and with that said pocket bikes are 80% work and 20% play so you better learn how to work on them.

Check your spark plug too much oil during break and will clog the plug and make it fowl.

After that check for spark it's very common for The handlebar switch to fail causing the bike to not have spark or the coil is defective.

If you have spark then more than likely a bit of manufacturing debris has worked its way into the carburetor and cloged the jet you will need to take the carburetor off flip it over take the float bowl cover off take the brass jet out with a flat bladed screwdriver and shine a flashlight through it if it is clogged I use a single strand in a piece of copper wire to push through the clog once I can see light through the pinhole back on the bike it goes.

You should also check and make sure it's getting fuel by taking the drain screw out of the bottom of the carburetor and then opening the petcock with a drain pan under the carburetor fuel should drain out when the petcock is open and stop draining when the petcock is closed.
I've had Chinese pocket bikes before but the syx moto pocket bike makes the Chinese bikes look like blatas

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh so what should I say in the email?
I told them about the exhaust breaking in two the pull start breaking at first they sent me me parts for everything that I would mention I guess they got tired of me sending emails and messages the last message I sent was about the tires separating I told them someone could get seriously injured or killed if the tire separated at top speeds

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I told them about the exhaust breaking in two the pull start breaking at first they sent me me parts for everything that I would mention I guess they got tired of me sending emails and messages the last message I sent was about the tires separating I told them someone could get seriously injured or killed if the tire separated at top speeds
The only thing that’s messed up about it is it doesn’t start

·
Registered
Mini Moto pocket bike, kxd pit bike
34 Posts
K thanks for all the help yall
Although for me i don't find the foot pegs to be in a bad place. I am 1.86m tall and with a handle bar raiser installed. I find the bike fairly easy to ride now, my knees do still catch a little on the brake levers, but not nearly as bad they did previously 😊

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,174 Posts
Check spark, I check under a blanket or in the dark. If it is good, I spray a flammable siliconein the carb, if it fires its a fuel delivery problem. You can use starting fluid or brake cleaner is it flammable but that dries out the cylinder. That's not good on a two-stroke. Once or twice should be fine no more than that.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts