Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our shop ride. Kind of mild because we like to use it as a sample of what Kikker makes and we need to test parts on it as if it were stock.

We installed a big bore, HP Carb, X-Can, billet pull start, leather seat and lever covers and our billet air filter. We also did a cylinder swap to get the air filter towards the front.

Enjoy.

Mark Hull

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cygirl1 said:
Cool!!!. I have a bonesaw also and would like to upgrade performance. What HP carburetor did you use and what number or size. Thanks

Thanks!

It depends on what cylinder you have and if you want top speed or torque. Stock cylinder I would use the 167 Walbro. If you have a big bore cylinder then you can use up to a 603 Walbro. The bigger the carb the more top end. The smaller the carb the better low end you will have.

You will need a manifold for these carbs to fit on your motor. You can find those sold seperately on our site under scooter manifolds.

Email me if your interested in the manilfold and HP carb, I will let you know what one will fit.

Mark Hull

·
Registered
427 Posts
TGN Man said:
Here is our shop ride. Kind of mild because we like to use it as a sample of what Kikker makes and we need to test parts on it as if it were stock.

We installed a big bore, HP Carb, X-Can, billet pull start, leather seat and lever covers and our billet air filter. We also did a cylinder swap to get the air filter towards the front.

Enjoy.

Mark Hull
are those the billet TGN rims in the front?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.