Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I moved into the new house. I had to downsize, do to the fact I will not let this garage get out of control!
I threw away so much junk it was ridiculous.
Threw away 1 x7, 1,x15 chassis, 2 x6 4stroke chassis,my liquid cooled king cobra so 2stroke motor. A whole bunch of carburetors,49cc weed eater motors and parts. A ton of x7 wheels as well as x8/x6 10" rims and tires. And not to mention front forks from 2 and 4stroke mids..
Complete downsized.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
My favorite is the all alum frame, must be a fun ride,lol, second bike from the left.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't get to ride it yet epr. Still gotta mount up the radiator bolt down the motor. Plus I little bit of odds and ends.

I didn't want to order any parts or start doing any real work. Since I knew I would be moving real soon.
I hope it handles better than the perimeter chassis.
The perimeter chassis feels like its on rails and very easy to ride.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I was thinking the same thing.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
wow what a difference, I remember the old garage
I guess we are all wishing you had a garage sale lol
glad to hear your new spot is done, time to start havin fun again

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why'd u throw all that away, I would've paid the shipping for a pallet size crate!!! lol.
ooooowee I could imagine how much that would cost..lol Just the weight of the rims and tires alone was well over 100lbs.

wow what a difference, I remember the old garage
I guess we are all wishing you had a garage sale lol
glad to hear your new spot is done, time to start havin fun again
Man I so started to call you...It was a last minute decision I made. I didn't know what your schedule would've been like.
I kept thinking who lived close enough to me.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
hey np, are you closer to me now?
ive been hookin the 18 up with a rear brake lens I'm not happy with, and painting my wifes explorer, its been too hot to ride a lot

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I'm a little bit closer,an hour away from Raleigh NC.

Also I gotta find a new spot to practice/test ride at. Or otherwise I'll have to travel an hour 1/2 down to the old spot...
Yes it's been to hot! I think this Sunday I'm gonna go scouting for a spot.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool no problem transporting your bikes...

Well it looks like I'm 3hrs 22mins away from VA.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
well crap you -were- 3.5 away
Gordon, that a lot but S had a small mini junk yard almost
mine is bad too but half -the dirty half- is my wifes

·
Registered
57 Posts
3.5 away?
Lol yeah no this is all mine. It was kinda organized at once. But just not enough space. All sorts of car parts, tires for my drift spares, 2 quads, 3 wheeler, pit bike, 4 pocket bikes now, **** lawn mowers. I need at least a **** double car garage and a shed for my lawn equipment.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol you think your garage is bad...... Awesome bikes man.

Thanks... My garage was so bad at 1 point. You couldn't even see the floor,there were bikes and a few quads. I had no room for nothing else. There was just a little room for 1 person to stand in it....lol Then I got rid of the quads and a few bikes. It was a little better but i started letting it get back out of control. The garage was a double car a little over 440sqft.
I had to pass up a lot of good deals because I didn't have anymore room.

well crap you -were- 3.5 away
Gordon, that a lot but S had a small mini junk yard almost
mine is bad too but half -the dirty half- is my wifes
shaved off 8mins Blitz which I believe it should be more. Since I'm an hour away from the old place. I didn't do an exact location,just a general map search.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
hi I'm Gordon and I'm a bike-a- holic lol
somebody gave me a electric pb, its like x7 size almost, I'm not sure if it runs or if I'm gonna like it, the kids might, so I need a new 'fleet pic soon

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol more like just anything with an engine really. Or motor, have a bunch of RC's as well.
Yeah I've seen a lot of the electric PB on craigslist.

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
Join the Pocket Bike Addicts Club. I have 13 bikes and ATVs and an X18 and dirt bike, and 5 project bikes and 5 project engines and more custom engines in boxes, lol. One thing I am not is Bored, lol. Most Harley riders keep there bikes inside the house at night in the big city, if they want to keep them, lol. My wife has a fit when I work on even new parts or engines in the house, lol. It's a Hard Knock life, lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol yeah that is actually where I prefer to work on stuff. Right in the kitchen. The lady gives me crap as well, but she puts up with it. Her bike is actually in the kitchen now though. Lol its where we keep it.
Pocket Bike Adicts Club is that on Facebook or something?

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol more like just anything with an engine really. Or motor, have a bunch of RC's as well.
Yeah I've seen a lot of the electric PB on craigslist.

Oh yes I was big into rc also. 1/4 new era stadium truck and gas boats. 1/5 on road gas cars and a heap of 1/8th and 1/10 nitros. Then I got into making my own custom rc stuff. Most proud of my 1/5th scaled nitro bikes. Because a lot features I came up with had a HUGE impact. Over seas in other countries in the rc bike community years later.
Even made my own moving riders. The hung off the bikes going through the turns....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts