Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Razor mx500 (mildly modded 1800w monster)
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured it was time to post the mx build in it's performance completion. What began life as a stock mx500 to a mx800 to an overvolted 48v mx800 with a 20ah lithium ion pack is finally a brushless 48v 1800w beast with an 88 tooth rear sprocket swap, LED headlight and taillight for night riding and poor visibility usage. With the rear sprocket swap (came off a razor pocket mod scooter) it pulls ridiculous wheelies and accelerates hard while still topping out around 30mph. All that's left to do now is cosmetic upgrades and suspension work!
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Bicycle handlebar Bicycle tire
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Bicycle handlebar
Bicycle Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hit me up when youre ready to do the suspension. Ive just added to my kit that I sell on ebay and FB and I'm super excited about it. It hasnt gone live yet. I'll send you one at cost plus shipping if you want to be one of the first to try it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hit me up when youre ready to do the suspension. Ive just added to my kit that I sell on ebay and FB and I'm super excited about it. It hasnt gone live yet. I'll send you one at cost plus shipping if you want to be one of the first to try it.
That would be stellar! I'll definitely hit you up when I'm ready!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hows the brushless setup working so far??
Sorry for the late reply, I had a run in with the Corona and it kicked my butt. So far the brushless set up has performed flawlessly, my only complaint is the throttle I got with the kit sucks, it's more of an on/off switch than a variable throttle but I'll live with it

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heard that more than once
Yeah kinda sucks always hard launching, especially in crowded areas. People always thinking I'm showing off by popping wheelies when I'm really just trying to go forward lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts