Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my friend just ordered these for about $220 to the door with insurance. There seems to be lots of versions of this type of bike. Which are the best for this price? There seems to be different types of frames, some with bolt on and some with welded swing arms. If this is a good buy I want to buy a couple more of them for my kid and another friend. This way we can all have the same bikes.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3695903227&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have one just like it but mine is red. I got it from http://www.minipocketrockets.com/blade.htm which came with a free air filter & stack. My speed is only 30mph...but thats stock. I made the usual adjustments to it & it will hole shot just about any Cag out there....but like the ad says...the other Cags will get you on top end. The bike is setup out of the box for technical tracks not top end raceways. But other than that my wife & I have a blast on it!

PoCkEtFrEek

·
Registered
236 Posts
what are u talking about he saved $140? i was talking about pocketfreek, he paid $339 for his bike but also had to pay for shipping.
prrule said:
so? he saved $140 dollars. i dont get why you would even post it if some one will notice that much noticable gain in price.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought mine yesterday, same guy, same color. I think the copper color kept the price down.

I'm trying to get my five year old on this one. She wants it painted pink anyway!:p

Roy

·
Registered
299 Posts
i'd be interested to know if these come with the copper colored 5 spoke wheels, can you keep us updated when you get them?
i am buying mine from probably the same supplier that this guy is buying from - but my cost was around $200 ea - to get them shipped directly from china! and that didn't include colored 5 spoke wheels either!

·
Registered
118 Posts
pintsizemoto said:
i'd be interested to know if these come with the copper colored 5 spoke wheels, can you keep us updated when you get them?
i am buying mine from probably the same supplier that this guy is buying from - but my cost was around $200 ea - to get them shipped directly from china! and that didn't include colored 5 spoke wheels either!
I'll post what I get. It's due Tuesday. I have no idea how you sell a bike for $220 shipped.:confused:

Roy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We just bought a 3rd one from him tonight. Mine should be here tuesday according to fedex. I will let you guys know on the wheels. I was wondering that myself. I have my doubts they are painted, but we will see. Another friend of mine bought one tonight. He had to have the chrome one so he paid $40 more. Chrome seems to be more popular even though I told him it rubs off. But he still got it with shipping for $260.

·
Registered
271 Posts
cuz if you buy at least 15 at a time, you get them for about 65 bucks...each. I saw a guy on Ebay who won a lot of 15 bikes for $1020.00...thats 68 bucks a bike plus shipping form the whole lot.

Gravel-Fun said:
I'll post what I get. It's due Tuesday. I have no idea how you sell a bike for $220 shipped.:confused:

Roy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got mine and it looks really nice. The wheels are copper color in the center and polished on the lip, just like the pictures. I have not had time to go through it and break it in or even tighten up the handle bars yet. Lots of chrome on this thing. My friend got his and it's nice too, but he was missing the foot pegs.

·
Registered
118 Posts
vinnie said:
man that sucks that the bike came with missing piece. u wont be able to ride the bike with a broken manifold.
Well, I'm not too bummed. It's a good reason to go straight to a 14/14 Dellorto and a K&N type air filter.

At 215 lbs, I need all the power I can get. :p

Roy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ours came with the treaded tires, they look nice. We are getting ready to fire them up tonight. I am looking on here to see if anyone made their own pegs. We need to make some for my friends.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts