Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
looks like your typical cag, and DDM is a great site to work with...

they used to be advertisers on here, b4 the hackers...

·
Registered
427 Posts
DDM is awesome i get all my goped parts from there, and that bike is ok, but save up a little bit longer and get an italian bike but its still ok for begginers

·
Banned
29 Posts
that bike is rubbish
we had on over in ireland to test and it is as slow as **** so save ur money and buy a polini, grc, pasini,stamas or a zpf not a cheap ****** bike they are C**P so save a bit more

·
Registered
427 Posts
dont buy that, buy an italian bike {GRC,BMS,ZPF,Blata,Polini etc.} my friend had one and it broke in a week and he took good care of it

·
Banned
29 Posts
iDR07 said:
ow...

please refrain from using racial comments....

:mad:
very sorry how can i rephase it "cheap import bikes" is that better.
it is just it is used on minimoto club so i though it would be okay here
extremly sorry about that

·
Registered
12 Posts
iDR07 said:
ow...

please refrain from using racial comments....

:mad:[/QUOT
I just bought an H2O/SHO on ebay. I got the bike last week. The quality looks great. Better then some of the european bikes I have seen for the same money.
Anyway I would recommend a water cooled bike. Seems like the way to go these daysE]

·
Registered
44 Posts
gopeder123 said:
dont buy that, buy an italian bike {GRC,BMS,ZPF,Blata,Polini etc.} my friend had one and it broke in a week and he took good care of it
Mabe hes a beginer or just doesnt want to pay that much for a italion bike. Cags are good to learn on and good if you dont know how to tune. Its always better to learn on a cag cuz if you cease
ur bike up cuz you run it to lean or just run in to simple problams its always
better to learn on a cheaper bike. Italian bikes fly but they're to expensive for beginers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts