Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2010 i bought a blata elete 11 with a polin motor and custom race pipe , it was similar to the one i already had that i bought from Randy Agmata that he custom built for his son in 09 ,but his son did not want to race anymore , Randy was building this bike with the help and knowledge of his long time friend the one and only Frank Gianinni . Randy took a blata elete chasi ,a polini 6.2 motor built by Frank ,a custom race pipe and a few other things that are kept secrit that they both had mastered the the tuning and perfurmance of a stock motor to the best built high performance pocketbikes to be the top leaders of the nation in the world of pocketbikes . I bought this bike from Randy in february of 2009 so my 9 year old can enter and compete in the first ever POLINI USA CUP ,sponsered by polini italy corporate . it was black powered coated frame and wheels with a awsome metalic orange paint job and the number # 66 ,I paid Randy 750.00 and i got the bike ,a great friend and his sons # 66 which became my sons number . We got a bike from a very experienced racer and once owned his own shop , a hawaiin that learned his trade from FRANK GIANINNI , Randy was a young father of 2 boys that had won many champioship titles during there race career and were the leaders of the pack . Randy had strongest family values of any man i ever met ,and even stronger dedication to his bikes and his knowledge of the sport and the equipment he used . It had to be the best and perfect or it was not good enough for him . I had to earn my right and trust to him and my dedication to the machine i would be buying and i had to prove i was worthy of his friendship and to have one of his bikes . Randys bikes not only were the best built bikes , his bikes had there own soul . Randys bike came with a spiritual power of a native hawaiian warrior ,and the power of performance that out did the competition . I felt the energy and values he had for his bikes and sons ,for the sport and the love of his dedication and for his family . My son rode that bike and had beat all his competition both by 1,2,and 3 place finishes , he also had the points lead the entire series untill the promoters changed the rules , to give there favorites the advantage till it came to race 5 the final race , the promoters decided to only count points for 4 races and if you had 5 races they would deduct one race and the lowest points race of the season . the were some other riders who came in at race 2 and would only get 4 races for the championship . so the promoters of polini usa cup changed the rules after race 3 but did not tell the racers untill after race 4 . My son had a 14 point lead over his competition . after race 5 they will take one race away ,which was race 2 he got 14 for 4th place . with the other 2 riders trailing 14 points behind , my son needed to won first place on race 5 . he also needed a new bike , from race 2 to 4 the competition kept coming back with better and faster bikes . the little blata elete 11 with 6.2 polini motor was wore out and after race 4 his comp had blata wr 14 and his bike was no match to those machines . But here is what this story is about ,in 2010 on craigslist in phoenix i seen a post for a blata elete 11 with polini motor for 200 bucks , i checked it out ,it was raced one season in 04 or 06 . a little beat up . and dirty . it was all there ,all tight and it started . i bought it ,cleaned the carb and we started riding it . we rode it for practice in 2010 , for fun in 2011 and 2012 . we put a good 20 hours on the bike . i changed the chain once , fixed the pull start plenty of time and this bike hauled butt and had a wicked powerband . 2 weeks ago my son said i hear a noise from the clutch but there was no performance loss i took the gear off and to my surprise it had a 3 shoe with snap on springs stock cag clucth . so for 3 years . all the riding we did i could not beleave that 20.00 dollar chinese clucht performed just like a 160.00 racing polini clutch . the clutch still had 30 percent of meat on all 3 shoes . and springs still tight . the 13mm bolt had back out a little and the clutch was loose . i tightened it and ready to go another 10 to 15 hours . A CAG CLUTCH PULLING A 6.2 POLINI MOTOR WITH A RACE PIPE AND A 6 64 GEARING PULLING ME AT 160 POUNDS AND MY 12 YEAR OLD ON HIS GIANINNI 6.2 WC GIANINNI R-1 TOTAL HIGH PERFORMANCE CUSTOM BUILT BIKE THAT ARE THE BEST OF FRANKS BIKES . THAT I KEPT UP WITH MY SON AND GAVE HIM A CHALLENGE . YES SOME CAG PARTS WILL FIT ON POLINI MOTORS .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.