Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if there are any racers out there in the toronto area, im located in vaughan, looking to set up some races in our area.

·
Registered
99 Posts
yeah they race on a go kart track at centennial park here in etobicoke. im at martingrove and finch area and centennial park is like 20 mins from me. that is the only place that i know allows pocketbikes on their track, maybe vaughn mills allows it too i dont know about them

·
Registered
7 Posts
Who wants to ride 2012 season?
Im trying to get ppl who want to ride/race for the 2012 season i found a place were we can ride/race for a cheap price its located in Toronto (Etobicoke area) if ur intrested please PM me and il explain all about it
or if u have any questions just let me know and il be glad to answer them.

thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been looking for a place to race for a long time around here, im in brantford and other than racing around the streets keeping an eye out for cops there is nothing... I would be willing to make the trip for some good racing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well i got a great place to race/ride its a go kart track if we get alot of ppl we can even start a league :) im trying to get as many ppl as i can if ur really intrested private msg me ur e-mail and will keep in touch that way

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an x2 49cc pocketbike that hasnt seen the track yet id love to ride with anyone .. That is if your cool with that. Im in the brampton area eh.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knew any spots where it's safe to ride around, I have a 110cc 4 stroke and haven't even tried it out yet because I can't find any places that I won't get harassed, I live in Hamilton and I can travel PM me plz and let me know otherwise I will probly end up selling the bike lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey,new to the forum. I know a few places in Toronto ,if anyone's willing to meet me there.the place is on pharmacy ave ,and another is by port union rd and Sheppard ave.pm me if you need more details and want to meet up and ride,I'm dying to rise with some one besides myself lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts