Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Delorto REp carb that I'm pretty sure is 19mm that I'd like to trade for a Walbro carb. I'll throw in the manifold with gaskets, too. It's never been used or mounted so if anyone is interested send me a PM.

first come first serve.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I have a Delorto REp carb that I'm pretty sure is 19mm that I'd like to trade for a Walbro carb. I'll throw in the manifold with gaskets, too. It's never been used or mounted so if anyone is interested send me a PM.

first come first serve.
is it that one of the Kick butt PHBG 19mm replica's ? or is it the sha or phva or phbn or another one?

I might trade, that is a pretty good DEAL! ;)

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
DJ hows your PB stuff going??
Nick, it's the same carb that's on my C1, racing carb, perfect for you.
On Sams Red Eng the F/G reeds I put on it were open nad I was blaming the Waldro 15mm. Put CF reeds on and a 14/14 Dell SHA Rep carb on works real good on that engine.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is it that one of the Kick butt PHBG 19mm replica's ? or is it the sha or phva or phbn or another one?

I might trade, that is a pretty good DEAL! ;)
I'm not sure. I got it cheap (new) with a close out sale in a bundle from Daves Motors.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DJ hows your PB stuff going??
Nick, it's the same carb that's on my C1, racing carb, perfect for you.
On Sams Red Eng the F/G reeds I put on it were open nad I was blaming the Waldro 15mm. Put CF reeds on and a 14/14 Dell SHA Rep carb on works real good on that engine.
Slow. I started my new job (Contract work for the army) and I've been super busy. Things should calm down in a month or two once I get settled.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Slow. I started my new job (Contract work for the army) and I've been super busy. Things should calm down in a month or two once I get settled.
Not enlisted? but still getting payed? NiCe!!!! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts