Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PBP RACER
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bosses son decided not to sell the bike. It was a 110cc, 4 speed, liquid cooled mutant dressed as an X19. I was gonna get it for under $200. A little part of me died.

But then it occurred to me that I can take the money from that, and buy performance parts for the X7. Off to go shop.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
My bosses son decided not to sell the bike. It was a 110cc, 4 speed, liquid cooled mutant dressed as an X19. I was gonna get it for under $200. A little part of me died.

But then it occurred to me that I can take the money from that, and buy performance parts for the X7. Off to go shop.
You Had BETTER post some pictures!

Nicky! :D:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Beat the little twerp up! LOL

Or even better, once you get all the performance parts on your bike, blow his wheels off ....

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Beat the little twerp up! LOL

Or even better, once you get all the performance parts on your bike, blow his wheels off ....
but what if his boss is 100 years old, and the "bosses son" is like 50 years old and 300+ pounds!

?!?!?!?!?

Nicky.

·
PBP RACER
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, if the kid is gonna work on it and enjoy the project more power to him. It'll be a nice bike if he winds up getting it running again.

As far as blowing his wheels off, the potential is there. The 49cc Zenoah engine has a lot of potential for power. The only thing that'll hurt is is the auto transmission so I'll have to pick between top speed or torque. I'll get it figured out, let me get a carb/air filter, juice box, BB kit, exhaust and HP clutch in it and see how it goes. :)

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Go for torque, turn it into a wheelie machine ....

·
PBP RACER
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm considering that. It's gonna be a track bike tho, so I need to go check the local track and see which is more important, I think there's 1 long straight on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts