Pocketbike Forum banner

Trickery is key..

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  germanlook72 
#1 ·
Wanted to work on the pocket bike last night so I decided to go out to the garage but the wife wasnt to thrilled with my decision to work on my pocket bike on Sunday night.. So, I gave her a chore.. As I tore down my bike to just do some minor tuning I told her to take any stickers that I have and to plaster them on my bike, I told her it would be like scrapbooking, trickery... this is what she came up with:

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice! on the Stickers, and the wife! There are always two points of view (at least) and men and women often stand at opposite ends of the "Field" as to what is "Working" on something and what is "wasting time" on something.

For me, unless I am homeless and hungry, there is no such thing as wasting time on FUN!

Fun is what makes it possible to be a Slave 5 days a week... :D :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Nice! on the Stickers, and the wife! There are always two points of view (at least) and men and women often stand at opposite ends of the "Field" as to what is "Working" on something and what is "wasting time" on something.

For me, unless I am homeless and hungry, there is no such thing as wasting time on FUN!

Fun is what makes it possible to be a Slave 5 days a week... :D :thumbsup:
haha.. I hear ya buddy. I am always trying to get her to hop on the pocket bike but she wont, unless its not running. I wanted to get her involved somehow and this is what I came up with for the time being...

#4 ·
Good job, the old saying 2 birds with 1 stone comes to mind!

I think some time she will ride it, and them maybe it can be Family fun! that is the best type, friends are awesome, but what happens when you move, having fun with your Family is the most important thing in life!

You guys are awesome! I hope I can find a wife half as cool as yours some day.

#5 ·
Good job, the old saying 2 birds with 1 stone comes to mind!

I think some time she will ride it, and them maybe it can be Family fun! that is the best type, friends are awesome, but what happens when you move, having fun with your Family is the most important thing in life!

You guys are awesome! I hope I can find a wife half as cool as yours some day.
I hope so Nick, I had had my wife on it today pushing her around on it with it off... thats a start right? haha... but just an update on my bike since the bb motor, its had a low end bogg to it so I decided to put my boost bottle on it that I have laying around and it seems to have made a difference mid-top end but still lacks bottom end.. but im on to something.. I have some fiberglass reed laying around also maybe ill try those next....

#6 ·
Sounds like a good start...

What type of air filter are you using, and do you think it could be blocking any air? and since the Big Bore Kit, did you jet up at all? I think one or two sizes on the main jet would probably help some.

The only Girl in my life that will ride the little bikes is my little sister, she has loved anything that is close to a Go-kart since we we're little kids!

Now she drives a Mini, go figure right! :D :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.