Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have done some research online and have found some curious happenings with usapocketbikes. Numerous people who have ordered a pocket bike from them onlnine have never gotten them due to howw usapocketbikes says they are in stock but really aren't and customers never got what they ordered. I was wondering if i end up buying from them if I should buy from them or from minipocketrockets? Also what is up with them, I thought they had good rep? ANything would be great, thanks.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
I have got 3 bikes from MPR, there no worse than anyone else. Even my C1 came w/ body damage. My scooter & Razor Rocket came in good shape out of 8 bikes. MPR has a RMA form, you fill it out and they replace broken parts. I go over it when it gets there and e-mail them w/ photos of the damage, and they replaced my body.
The bikes come from China in a Box, they put it in a Wherehouse and then ship it to you, they have no control over shippers. They had my X18 in ther truck sitting on its tail and there are color photos of the bike allover the box.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have got 3 bikes from MPR, there no worse than anyone else. Even my C1 came w/ body damage. My scooter & Razor Rocket came in good shape out of 8 bikes. MPR has a RMA form, you fill it out and they replace broken parts. I go over it when it gets there and e-mail them w/ photos of the damage, and they replaced my body.
The bikes come from China in a Box, they put it in a Wherehouse and then ship it to you, they have no control over shippers. They had my X18 in ther truck sitting on its tail and there are color photos of the bike allover the box.
Thanks a lot for the input that really helps! I would hate to have my x18 finally come and its damaged! WHAT A NIGHMARE! :eek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thats why you find local shops who has them in stock and do a local pick up. I don't believe in shipping cause things could get ugly really quick.

What bike are you looking to get btw?

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Yeah, Visa got on MPRs case, some other management before about some parts. If you buy on Ebay, with PayPal, using a major credit card you have 3 people on your side. If your paying cash, use a card, then pay in full when they bill you, and you pay no interest, and your covered.
Look at the whole package, Price, Tax??, S/H. Some places say free shipping but over charge you for the bike. What does it cost to your door, that's the important Question.
When I got my X18, I could not get it to start, Over & Over I tried, did not know you had to pull the front brake, or clutch handle in to get it to start, I had to call MPR for help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts