Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Dang! those pesky manhole covers!!!!!! That thing was moving pretty good until the rebound on the rear shock almost sent your friend to the Injured reserves...

Give him a High Five for pulling it of without any serious injuries! :eek: :thumbsup:

·
Señor Member!
958 Posts
ouch! im lucky ive only had like 2 times where ive laid my warrior down... one was in the woods around a corner, took it too low, and i was just sitting there not hurt at all laughing...

and the other time was just after i turned off the sprinkler, wet grass, leaned too much, had no traction, and once again i was just sitting down laughing....

only thing i badly wrecked on pavement was my off road go kart... that thing got booking... lets just say i should have checked for cracks in the tie rod before pushing the limit on speed.... lol i got a permanent scar on my knee... its like a bubble of scar tissue and it hurts like hell every time i bump it on something.

·
Registered
1 Posts
order phentermine 37.5mg online

Fitness exercises will fit up your body, Relax with our yoga personal trainers and check out latest weight loss tips and diets. order generic phentermine adipex online order generic phentermine adipex online. Add a comment on Lose Weight with Raspberries - Home remedies How To Lose Belly Fat Exercises plus Fat Loss Diet including Extreme Weight Loss Diet Are you in search of quick weight loss tips? buy generic phentermine adipex online no prescription. Lose weight and get the body of your dreams with advanced lipotropic weight loss formula.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts