Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Council Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOWES PRICES FOR A NATIONAL EVER!!!!!
The prices for the USMGP National have been dropped to....$20.00 a day for all of the racing you can get! Yes,that is right thanks to some help from some local riders & sponsors we are offering the races at this low price and are still going to be able to pay out cash prizes! Also, if you are planning on taking the pocketbike school your racing for the WHOLE weekend will be included in your class fee! So for all of you worrying that this was goign to be an expensive event things have turned in the favor of the riders! The pre-reg page is up & ready for registrations & all of the classes are listed! The pocketbike school will start early Saturday Morning at 8:00 AM with on track training afterwords mixing in with open practice!
Also,we are going to be adding a class for the "Banshee" chinese race bikes due to the requests we have had via email & phone! So bring those Banshee's out for the Banshee only race class! All of the bikes must be in stock form for the production class & unlimited mods are allowed for the Banshee open class! So if you have been wanting to get that bie kout on the track now is your chance! Again camping is allowed at the track and we will have a little party on Saturday night! Open practice wil lavailable on Saturday after all the races & endurance races! Practice under the lights until 10:00 PM .

Hope to see you there!
Chuck Shorie
USMGP PResident

Showing our support of the sport by supporting the riders!
Chuck

·
Council Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Track & hotel Info

Fremont Raceway Park
Track Phone: (419)-332-8900

Scott Smith's (Owner) Phone: (419)-355-1836

From Columbus take 23 North to Upper Sandusky. Take 53 North through
Tiffin. As you near Fremont there will be a small airport on your right and a
traffic light just ahead. At the traffic light turn right onto Hayes Ave.
Follow Hayes Ave. for less than a mile and turn right onto Bartson Rd. There is a
medical center, Schwan's and a landscape center at that corner. The track
is on the right hand side of the road, across from a ball diamond. There is a
small sign.

From the turnpike take the Fremont Exit 91 and follow 53 South. When you
get to the traffic light where Rt. 6 turns off you want to turn left onto Hayes
Ave. Follow Hayes Ave. for less than a mile and turn right onto Bartson Rd.
There is a medical center, Schwan's and a landscape center at that corner.
The track is on the right hand side of the road, across from a ball diamond.
There is a small sign.
There are plenty of hotels in the area also. The local dirt track, Fremont
Speedway, is having Sprint Car and Sport Truck racing Saturday night, it's an
excellent show for anyone who is interested. Fremont also has plenty of bars and
a couple of bowling alleys. Hopefully nobody will need it, but the hospital
is very close to the track
708 Bartson Rd.
Fremont, OH 43420

Overnight camping is allowed, no charge, no hook-ups.

Area Lodging
1750 Cedar St 840 Sean Dr.
Fremont, OH 43420 Fremont, OH 43420
419-334-9517 419-355-9300

3422 Port Clinton Rd 3701 N State Route 53
Fremont, OH 43420 Fremont, OH 43420
419-334-2682 419-334-9551

·
Council Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some other notes:

There is a $5.00 gate fee to enter the track for anyone in the pit area.

Your pre-regitration will determine your grid position for the first heat! So get pre-registered!

·
Council Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A quote from Marco Rizzo!

pocketbike21 said:
I wold love to be there but i will be in Italy from the 31 of July to the 18th,i love that track.
For everyone in the pocketbike racing scene,Fremount is as close REAL pocketbike track you can find in the USA.If you have not done it is a must.I love that track.
I wish i could be there.I am so jealous

I look at Fremont as being the track where I first met Marco Rizzo, man what an experience! HE was so nice & was helping me learn the basics of minimoto racing. To Marco I thank him for showing me the fun side of this sport! Boy, those were the days, everyone was just in it for the fun and all of the politics were non-existant. For all of your newbies here is my input to you! JUST HAVE FUN! Don't get involved in all of the BS> Let the people who like to create it sleep in it and you just enjoy your minimoto or motard and go to the track and meet some really great people. Marco is one of the great people in this sport(hobby) and if you should ever get a chance to sit with him and talk you will learn alot and earn a good friend and memory that you will have with you forever.

Marco you are a great friend and competitor.
Your Friend
Chuck Shorie
USMGP President

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sweet

Will be there Chuckles;) looking forward to seeing you on that 2.5 blata "that poooooor little bike " im taking my 4 stroke 70cc bikes and looking for others with 4 stroke bikes to race lets make this a big event

Here are some pictures of the last races

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
NITROMUNCHER said:
Our Crew Will Be There Chuck ,should Be Alot Of Fun Like Allways And I Want To See Nick Ride Wheelies On His Banshee Around The Whole Track!
WHOOOOOOOO Now Hold the presses :D Now im getting the wheelie down on the Banshee OK But the whole track not yet but ill bring the 70cc 4 stroke stunt bike ill ride a wheelie the whole track and then back to the pits and then to get beer and then i might even run a beer over to chuck one handed!!! not a prob LOL Now i have to make room for the bike HMMMMM it gets me thinking bigger trailer.Maby

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey chuck i just talked to aaron he might beable to bring his ramps to do some back flips with his 50cc http://www.aaronsmithmmf.com/ "PBP not a advertizer he is a buddy who flips and also races Pocketbikes does not sell anything please allow link" if thats cool chuck let me know if he can bring the ramp?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.