Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so far no luck finding racers in Vancouver. And all other threads are full of old posts and users that dont reply or they are just dont come here anymore. I did hear about British Columbia Pocket Bike Racing Association (BCPBRA). But every time I try to visit there page it give me an error and tells me that Domain name does not exist. So my guess they closed down, or maybe they got a new name or something. If anyone knows what happened to British Columbia Pocket Bike Racing Association (BCPBRA), give us a shout. But as for now this will be the freshest thread for Vancouver racing. If you have a PB and want to meet up and race, let us know or join this social group --------> http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/groups/vancouver++lower+mainland+riders.html

·
Registered
50 Posts
its a sad truth that the BC pocket bike association is probably not around anymore, and I have tried contacting people, if you look on the other vancouver riders post you will see all those members came over the years, there is no way that everyone will post within a week, just thought I should let you know

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya true that. Well I guess its up to us to rip around and make some noise for the good old Vancouver :D !

·
Registered
50 Posts
in Vancouver next to science world and BC place is a parking lot under the sky train station right beside the main road, its huge for events and empty 90% of the time, I still prefer Ikea's parking lot in Poco

·
Registered
50 Posts
the link doesnt appear to work anymore all I keep getting day after day is the 404 not found error

1 - 7 of 7 Posts