Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Thanks Team Kwazimoto http://matt.murillosoft.com/247/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=901
  • We are about 6 weeks away from what could possibly be the Biggest pocketbike event in the history of United States Pocketbike Racing. Here are some of the details we have in place so far:

USMGP National Championship Rounds 10 & 11 - September 23rd thru September 26th

Camping is allowed at the track for all of you who want ot get back to nature!

X-Plex Las Vegas www.lasvegaskarting.com

Thursday September 23rd: Open Practice - 9:00 am to ? $25.00 ( Pre-Registration will be open during Practice sessions)
    * there may be some karts & motards running there during the
    open practice sessions*

Friday September 24th: Open Practice - 9:00 am to ? $25.00 ( Pre-Registration will be open during Practice sessions)
    * there may be some karts & motards running there during the
    open practice sessions*

Saturday & Sunday USMGP National Championship Series Round 10 & 11

Costs:
    Track Entry
    Rider: 2 day pass for Saturday & Sunday $100.00
    Spectators: $20.00 for Saturday & Sunday

Racing: Saturday & Sunday
    Members: 1st class - $35.00 Every other class $10.00
    Non-Members 1st Class $45.00 Every other class $15.00
    Open Practice Thursday & Friday $25.00 a day

Red Bull will be there on Saturday & Sunday to pass out the "Red Bull" God knows we are going to need after 4 days of riding!

Dealers & Distributers please contact me for booth costs and information on Dealers Row. This could be a great place to drum up business and sell some bikes and parts. We will need parts there to support the riders ! Please call em at 1-330-335-4430 or Call Jeremy Pupillo at 1-315-622-9583.

Do not miss this event! Its sounds like the amount of riders attending this event is going to be astronomical and it should turn out to be a fantastic racing!

See you all there!

www.usmgp.com

·
Council Member
370 Posts
Thank You!

Thanks for the Help Mr. Nuts! I appreciate it! Come see me in Las Vegas. I will eb there on Thursday bright & early for setup and to do open practice!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts