Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back before the hacking there was a video of some las vega pber's doing some wheelies on the strip? I forget, but does anyone still have the link or the website to it? Thankx

·
Registered
25 Posts
WOW that was so sick they can wheelie street bikes and pocket bikes. if i could hang it that long thatd be insane and on a freaken main road

·
Registered
62 Posts
lol! That's the best video I have seen for a while. Remember kids, don't try this at home. :D I wonder what the other cars were thinking.

·
Registered
474 Posts
damn, I wonder if they are riding the rear brakes almost the whole time, seems like since all their weight is behind the rear wheel they are too high to be balanced, I could ride whelies on my real R1, but today I tried my first one on my cag and I wont be for a long time, I ATE $]-[!T !!!. I wasnt going fast though, barely rolling and then revved til i felt the clutch grab and then pulled a bit and gave it some gas and before I knew it I was on my back. I know on my full size R1 it was way easier to ride wheelies in 2nd or 3rd than it was to balance slow ones. maybe thats part of it.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
THOSE ARENT CAGS!!
There like freakin Grcs and polinis and ****...A cag wont cruise with the cars on the strip like that and it wont wheelie that high and that long....LMAO...look at the red one once again....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts