Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow that didnt take long...there's already 400 people on pbp.

i hope its gonna be setup the way it was. i liked it the way it was

·
Registered
82 Posts
prrule said:
i dont like the new set up. hopefully it changes back to original
I think this is just a standard layout the Vbulletin has, they probably did some customizing to the old to get the differnent took.

·
Registered
742 Posts
S^ everyone... I happen to like the new setup. Maybe you need to update your OS to XP and get off Win 98... hahahaha playin' man...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Dude....Those damn Bastards just had to F*** up our forum....alllll our info is gone....no more pics, no more videos...NOTHING.....

Damn idiots....

Well....Hope everything comes back to normal and the forum becomes as helpful as it was when I joined the first day....well...post some new fun threads and get this forum back up....:D

·
Registered
474 Posts
well, this time I had my bike already os I thought of a more suitable username, only used the other for a few days though so noone knew me by the other anyways.

when the people are found that did this there should be some kind of a fund raiser, for a dollar you get to go hit em each in the face 3 times.

·
Banned
736 Posts
On a side note i am thwe SECOND registered user right after the owner.
HA HA HA beat everyone to it!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
This One feels weird, and too high tech and Im not used to it and were all the buttons are....haha, Ill get used to it soon....Good to see you KOS and mike93 and Sydeshow and Is300....Hope everyone joins back and has the great forums online again...

·
Registered
859 Posts
Day-Tone-A MX said:
This One feels weird, and too high tech and Im not used to it and were all the buttons are....haha, Ill get used to it soon....Good to see you KOS and mike93 and Sydeshow and Is300....Hope everyone joins back and has the great forums online again...
HEY DAYTONA...QUICK CHECK YOUR PMS.....LMAO.....Just like old times...LOL...you got to admit that was funny....ya it's nice to see some familier faces....mike , marlon..John , Freddie...we'll get this going again.....Hey I hope nobody gets mad for me being off topic....lol.....Ya.....you can tell I'm in a good mood...I guess....Anyways glad we're back...and DAM JAY!!! BACK YO SH*T UP.!!!!...LOL....DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.....LOL...Anyway...hopefully tomorrow it'll look even better.....dayton...serious though you do have a pm...lol....Da woof

1 - 20 of 51 Posts