Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone welded the freewheel assembly on any of the razor mx bikes to prevent it from stripping constantly and having to buy a new wheel?? I am wanting to do this but not sure if it will work properly? thanks

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
has anyone welded the freewheel assembly on any of the razor mx bikes to prevent it from stripping constantly and having to buy a new wheel?? I am wanting to do this but not sure if it will work properly? thanks

I believe it has been done! the ride will be bumpy when releasing the gas (maybe) but, if it keeps the freewheel from being broken, or from breaking it would be worth it.

Someone better with the electric PocketBikes should be here soon, with some more info...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Does anyone know how to remove the freewheel?! I can remove a drum brake with an oil wrench, but I have no idea how to remove the freewheel.

I cannot buy a 15"or16" rim that has nothing on the hubs. I can buy a disc brake adaptor to thread on an bolt sprockets to on electric scooter parts.com for $10. I can also get a new freewheel for around $10, but I cannot figure out how to remove the old freewheel.

I need a fixed sprocket for my gas bike. I have the MX wheels on my minibike, but I have to flip the wheel around to run left side drive. impossible with a freewheel!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts