Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
French Fries N Cheese
1,123 Posts
you would have to check with your local go kart and race tracks. Call them and ask. Some might even have organized pocket bike racing events. Also if you know any buisness owners with parking lots or industrial lots, you can ask them for permission to ride on there property. One thing is for certain you shouldent be riding around the streets, that **** flys up here in Montreal Canada, but in the NY, sure way to get booked and have your new bike impounded.
Hope this helps.

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
brooklyn ny

Brooklyn.........There are no tracks there.......There was a karttrack in Bellmore that used to have pocketbike races.I havent been there in years....You can google it to get the info.........Out by me theres L.I.K.A....They used to set up tracks in the Nassau Colliseum parking lot on Sundays..Ever since kart racing took a dive they been holding very few events.............When they run they allow pocketbikes and stand-up scooters to run the track...they even allow podiums so r/c car users can use the track aswell at times..............

I run my own places and dont get many people who want to run with my junkboxes because theyre fast and I ride pretty crazy.....:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.