Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Yep ducati monster... That is thee lightest out of all the midbikes... I always wanted one of those... you lucked out big time...

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Thats a watercooled two stroke scooter type engine with CVT...With the right mods those things could hit 70mph easily..........

Swheels is right....He lucked out BIG TIME!!!!....LOL
There's a shop not to far from me that had one brandnew when these had there very short run in the U.S. They wanted to much for it I suspect that it's still there to this day.lol I might to go back and see if they came down on their prices. Lol

What company made this gs moon? I no Ducati wouldn't waste there time and knowledge on a PB
Same basic specs as the x1/x2 platform except the aluminum style trellis chassis.
So I believe it's from the same company if my memory is correct???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW 70 mph. I'm going to clean the carb and put in a new spark plug to see if I can get it started. Hope the battery in the 50cc scooter will fit in it. If not, I'm going to order a pull start. Didn't think a pull start will be $35 plus shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.