Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all been lurking for a while acquired a few different pocket bikes for my kids and trying to finish them up one of them is an X1 and apparently other than the front fairing no other pieces exist at any parts suppliers i have found online. Are there other body kits that can be made to fit the X1 with some modification? I dont want to make major changes just to get a body kit to fit, but minor mods will be ok. any help is appreciated. thanks -Eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come to find out its an x-6.. once i actually brought the bike home was able to determine wasnt an x-1 finding x6/x8 body pieces is definitely easier than x1/x2.. also picked up an x22 needing only a body kit and some cleanup.. so will be a fun month or so ahead of me. then on top of these grabbed a gp rsr and an x7 4-stroke 110cc both in perfect running shape and clean. so i will probably be posting more and more often i hope where were all these bikes when i was a kid -haha

·
Registered
32 Posts
cateye and the ninja bodys work on the x1 as soon as i get a few more post up ill start posting pics i got the extra bodys in the garage ill post those to show u a good idea!!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
A x8 will also fit. They're harder to find than the x1's tho. I recently found one for mine finally...most of it. eBay has the front and seat part for the x1 now I know. I have a spare set of x1 plastics, but kinda wanting to hold on to them just in case

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok i have a aic pocket bike its just like a x1 without turn signals and brake lights how can i put them on my bike and i need a wiring diagram for the wires by the battery because they arent hooked up
at the moment

·
Registered
177 Posts
@shahbod....sorry i won't sell them. I did take them off the bike you see in my avatar last night. I put the x8 plastics on it that I got ahold of. Now my x1 body is going on my x1 winter project that I bought recently with no body.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes X6/X8 also X22 can fit an X1...............X3 also.......
Hello, does anyone know where I can buy full X1 or X8 body kits from? I've looked all over the web and can't find any. I heard that apparently they have been discontinued a while ago? but any links or information on them would be greatly appreciated!

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Hello, does anyone know where I can buy full X1 or X8 body kits from? I've looked all over the web and can't find any. I heard that apparently they have been discontinued a while ago? but any links or information on them would be greatly appreciated!
Call Fancy scooters in NJ............

1 - 15 of 15 Posts