Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i am 15 i just got my first pocket bike... and the people whole sold me it totally screwed me. i was just looking at it, thinking of how to make it better then i see it..

Part of the frame, that is right under the seat is BENT inward and partly collapsed, oh my god, it ruined my day, i don't even know how to FIX that, and i am only 15 and i cant even get a job, i have no clue what to do.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Thats chinese craftsmanship in its finest.................I have a few built similar and without strengthening it-it will get weak and bend eventually if you hammer on it or ride it rough offroading................

·
Registered
9 Posts
that bend in the frame lol thought the same thing we have the same frame ..as i inspected better looked at new ones in the store same thing i asked the man about this he said its completly factory .soo dnt worry its fine ,i bought mine of kijiji used

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Looks like factory stuff for sure. That brace its to keep the rear arm from twisting under power from the chain & rear wheel.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Similar thing happened to me! the mount that held the back tire frame to the bike frame ripped out on me...

I took and welded some flat iron to the tire fram then welded the mount to the flat iron... worked out just great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts