Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone has info on general specs for it like eg. top speed , engine compression ratio , what type of parts I would need to modify it to gain significant accelaration and top speed ... And also wondering can I put Super (gaz) in this bike or just regular is enough ?? Basicly Im still new to pocket bikes and looking to get the most info I can on my own bike and what I can do to make it better ... thanks !

And btw how do you get the profile picture to load up and work lol its showing me my profile pic when I go under update but its not showing when I write post or msg ... does it take like 24 hrs to get approved or something ???

·
Registered
175 Posts
your picture isnt showing or a PBP member would gladly tell you what bike you have, but your profile picture is a Cag MTA1 - its manufacture specs are -

49cc 2-Stroke Reed Induced Engine Maximum speed: 30 MPH Weight capacity: 300 lbs Net weight: 65 lbs Tire: Rear: 11'' / Front: 11'' Transmission: Centrifugal Clutch Chain Driven Brakes: Front Disk, Rear Disk Tank Capacity: 1L Fuel/Oil ratio: 25:1 Dimensions: L 40" x W 24" x H 23" Cooling System: Air Cooled Assembly: 100 % assembled

1 - 2 of 2 Posts