Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up this bike for next to nothing. This is the 2nd pocket bike I have owned. First bike was a cag that I got a month ago for my nephew. The cag needed some very basic work to get it running and cleaned up. I enjoyed doing that so I decided to try something a little bigger for myself. That brings me to this. The only thing the previous owner could tell me was that it is 110cc, automatic. The fairings, which obviously need to be replaced, has an R6 on the side. I did a quick search on google and didnt see anything about parts for an R6 pocket bike. From what I can tell it is a 2 stroke that had either a pull start or a kick start (currently missing), also has an electric start. The engine turns over but the wiring is a disaster. If anyone could identify what bike this is and any details about the engine/mechanical parts would be a huge help. What I am now finding is that it is impossible to get a service manual or any information on these bikes. I clearly have my work cut out for me, any insight would be greatly appreciated. I'll post the pics shortly.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
750 Posts
welcome to PBP. Nice looking X6. You can do alot to those 49cc 2stroke engines. With my X2 (AKA Frankenbike) I removed all the electrics from mine and gutted the electric starter. I hated messing the crappie wiring they have on them and you always fixing the wiring on them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appreciate the assistance. I'll have to start searching around this site for modification recommendations. A little disappointing its only 49cc. That's what I get for not doing any research. Rookie mistake, I was willing to take the chance since it didn't cost me much.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
750 Posts
Just read on this forum and youll find all the info you need on modding you 49cc engine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the wiring straightened out on the X6. All electronics are working including the starter.

on to my next issue. I do not understand the fuel system on this bike. Why does the fuel lines come out of the top of the tank and go down under the carb and turn back up to the carb. Is this a gravity feed system? why do the lines go up down and up again? would it be best to have the lines come out of the bottom of the tank and go directly into the carb? And why are there 2 fuel lines coming from the tank?

Any recommendations for the best sites to use for buying x6 parts. I need a new fuel tank (cracked), new fairings and would like to start replacing stock parts with performance parts.

Thanks guys.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
750 Posts
Sorry it double posted.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
750 Posts
Ebay and pocketbikeparts . Com for parts. You may be able to use x1/2 parts also.

·
Banned
23,453 Posts
It's a 15mm China copy Walbro WYK pumper carb, it has an internal fuel pump diaphram and the other line is a gas return to the tank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.