Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The 2-Cycle DocToR
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?????? Yes it's my bike, the guy I got it from couldn't even remember the fuel mixture so I started 40:1 and its been running OK. ANY information would be greatly appreciated!!! (It's a 49cc)

Attachments

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Looks alot like a Cateye, does it have two long headlights?? It's a 49cc piston port engine with a 15mm Walbro WYK pumper copy carb. Does it have an electric start housing behind the pullstart??

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Looks and sounds like a Cateye, have you been to PB Parts in Florida, they have a Cateye Icon on there main page.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
If your in California like me, check out scooterparts4less online, Randy is in Alameda, CA. Oakland Raiders territory,lol. Shipping is alittle high, but it is fast, 2-3 days in CA. He has Cateye stuff.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Hey, is that avatar photo, from your trip to Las Vegas,lol,lol. Your going to Scare all the kids on the site,lol.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
SP4Less is where I just got my water pump impeller and bearing case seal and 2 engine crank seals from him. Pulled my C1 eng yesterday going to split the cases to fix the pump, new bearings and all.
Here is alittle tip: When I pull the cylinder off an almost new engine, a 1 or 2 pc cyld/head, I leave the piston in the cyld and pull the piston down till I can pull one pin clip and take the pin out & the piston off the rod. That's what I am doing today, on the 50cc Blata Rep engine. I look in the plug hole and the top of the piston is soo Clean I am leaving it in the cyld. Have done that with an engine in the bike. Had a ported piston in 180 degrees out, popped the cyld up, pulled the pin, turned the piston around, put the pin back in & the clip on and the cyld down & 4 bolts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.