Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so this week i went cl searching and got a great deal on 4 pocket bikes, i cant tell the make of them, aside from the red one which is my x6 i just got finished putting it together and getting it to run, and the yellow one is a z4 4 stroke parts bike. I need a chain for this one and dont know what type chain to get and also to pick up extra parts along the way

front view

this one only needs a good carb clean and wheel adjuster

and i need a pullstart for this copper colored one, i plan on stripping them of wireing
and repainting, any suggestions on parts would be great, thanks in advance

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well after lookin at mine and some members bikes i`ve realised that the first pic is a cag, but i can`t figure out the other two anybody know what they are? Anybody?marceloalso where is a good place to get gasket set for the cag, and parts in general, other than ebay. thanks in advance:D

·
Git R Dun PBracer
750 Posts
On the 2nd bike(copper) does it have a CVT trans? Also do you have pictures of the front and the other side?

·
Git R Dun PBracer
750 Posts
same bike that i have. Its basically a X2. aka Frankinbike.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are a couple of the other side and the front, i began stripping all the wiring:eek:, now i have to connect the key start, and connect the push start to use as a engine kill, thanks to cam2`s easy as pie instructions on wiring.
I need to get it to crank to make sure all is good. The cag runs super, i gotta say, for weighing 220lbs this thing moves, i was scared to put my son on it, he`s a beginner, i felt better with him riding his sisters x6:D.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
750 Posts
Yeah by seeing the other side its not the same as mine.

Thanks CAM2 for the info. :) First time ive seen that style.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
after i run down the big wheel, im gonna give the multicolor some attn, got some extra chain tensioners from the donor z4, i need a chain for the multicolor one but dont know what size as i dont know what kind of bike it is. Any idea cam2? or anybody for that matter.

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
after i run down the big wheel, im gonna give the multicolor some attn, got some extra chain tensioners from the donor z4, i need a chain for the multicolor one but dont know what size as i dont know what kind of bike it is. Any idea cam2? or anybody for that matter.

The multicolor is a MX-3 cag......It can also be classified as MT-A2 Full Fairing cagllari like Nipples stated......

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no i did not remove valve core, i just tried to fill it like a empty tire, i should have known better. lol. as for the links i can dremel them off and replace with master links, is this correct?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.