Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this up in a trade. Can anyone tell me what model this is? Also I dont see anywhere to mount a fairing on the front of the frame like my MTA2 has. Can a fairing be mounted?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
How about this one? I also picked this up in the same trade. I started stripping it down to freshen it up. I thought it was an MT-A2 also but It looks noticeably smaller when side by side to my other MT-A2.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Thanks Cam,

Besides the fairing do I basically use Cag parts? I'm replacing alot of parts on both both of them.
Yes and Im pretty sure MX-3 and MT-A2 fairings will fit aswell as cag engine parts....

A GP-RSR is just like a cag except with full suspension...The only thing is I see cag front forks on it..........Good Luck with it..

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Looks like an RSR w/ shock. My A1 tubes bent back alittle and I pulled the front tubes out of the triple clamps, turned the tubes around 180 degrees and sild them back into the clamps, & re-routed the front cables. But you need the old style front tubes.
I love it like that, and it makes the bike 1 1/2" longer.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.