Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a pocket bike atv . I modified my my engine whit ada racing 40mm big bore whit ada racing double reed valve kit , cone air filter and light weight flyweel . I have a walbro wt-603 :mad: . I whant to change it its sheet . I want to change for a stock one put port and whit the jet but there are a lot of them whit different size i dont know which one is good for my setup .

·
GHETTO FABRICATOR
1,114 Posts
The wt-603 setup is the cats for the cag engine. I would check to see if you have it in right and the pulse port holes are all lined up right in the intake.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to change it because since i have this walbro wt-603 carb i have a lot of problem to start my pocket bike and i lost my time in setting my ****ing sheet carb . Lol i have to play always whit the needles . I bought a gasket set because the gaz are leeking but it dont change nothing it still leeking by de air filter . Its because i lost the little spring the one under the float jet .I put a pencil spring but i think it not good and it still leeking . So im tired wiht that **** i want to ride soon so i want to change to the stock carb but i see guys they port it and put jets so there are buying sites , they sell it whit the jet already put whit the port oversize done for 30 box so im gona take one off those but i still dont know what is the good one for my setup (the jet size)

·
GHETTO FABRICATOR
1,114 Posts
The stock carb is wayyy more hassle than the walbro pumper.

You either have a bad carb or something in your setup is amiss.

Having lost the spring for the needle it is obvious what your problems with the carb are.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
The stock carb is wayyy more hassle than the walbro pumper.

You either have a bad carb or something in your setup is amiss.

Having lost the spring for the needle it is obvious what your problems with the carb are.
I'm with Jaloos on this one, That "Spring" was NOT an "Extra Part" :p

·
GHETTO FABRICATOR
1,114 Posts
For the money you would spend on a stock carb setup just buy a new walbro carb. I suspect the carb you have came in a kit and is a chinese knock off of the walbro. For 40 to 50 bucks you can buy a brand new authentic walbro carb.

If ya are still inclined to get rid of the walbro send me the walbro intake and what you have and I can send you a stock carb setup.

·
GHETTO FABRICATOR
1,114 Posts
Try finding a small engine repair shop or tool rental place they can get the parts for the carb.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
loll the little hobby shop dont want to sell me the little spring and its to much expensive 40$ i got a new wt-603 for this price so illarious

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
I went to the hardware store and got 25 cent springs 4 for a dollar. They work great and they have a bunch of sizes from small to Big. I use the bigger ones on my Spring Exhausts. like the Jet Pros.
Want to trade carbs, I can give you a couple of taper bored stock carbs and manifolds, one has a boost fitting, or not.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts