Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Super Moderator
X1/X2 Fs609 4 stroke very very limited run on those the frame and wheels wont handle the abuse the engine can dish out on top of the extremely bad geometry plus bad brakes the death trap was discontinued basically as soon as it came out because it loved to send it's riders to the hospital yet the mutch weeker 49cc two stroke weed whacker variant lived on for years

It's a cool bike for looking at and showing off or taking nice easy rides 馃榿! if you take it out and open it up doing speed runs and sutch you will more then likely get hurt or worse 馃槵.

Super Moderator
As long as you know and understand what you have its fine 馃槉 and fun to ride but be prepared if you push it your going to want to be fully suited and booted!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I've just been doing some research on x1 x2 I've also seen that the x6 is awfully similar is there any chance my bike could be a x6 not a x1 or x2 ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Mr kitty what batterys do these things take as I am currently in the process of revamping this thing?

Super Moderator
Just about any small motercycle battery will spin it over I would also convert it over to LED lighting as well ( you need a aftermarket kit to make the flashers work with LED )

Registered
I've just been doing some research on x1 x2 I've also seen that the x6 is awfully similar is there any chance my bike could be a x6 not a x1 or x2 ?

From what I've seen the X6's differ from the X1/X2 in that they have the chrome accents on the frame. X6's are automatics only as well I think, is yours an auto?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts