Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a X-19 super pocket bike i have the 110cc engine in it. Im so mad its automatic but its the best condition body kit and and good running engine i could find. I have some extra money and i want to make it faster. What would you suggest to do first besides the air filter i already did to make it faster. Links and pictures would be awsome and im glad to join the site and check it out! Hope this helps me!

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
replace the motor
skip the bs and get right to the thrills
you can sell the auto

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems like to much work to do that and replace the motor i dont want it like crazy fast anyways if i can get a cheap motor that 4 speed i would but what can i specificaly do with a auto to make it quicker

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
not much
you can change the carb, pipe and gearing like any other bike but its still not gonna make you happy
nothing beats a new motor
maybe you can find someone selling their 110 4sp but id try to save up for at least a 125-140cc motor
or
you can start getting all the safety work done now before you get too fast
good tires, better brake pads, bolts replaced...

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
^ Coolest pocket bike mod I've seen to date. I'm a bit of an audiophile.
You surprise me almost every day BatVamp! Your DAD must be SOOOO proud!

I would be STOKED! to have a daughter that would ride a motorcycle with me and help install some new stereo gear in "The Ride" :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Best thing you can do for starters is go through the whole bike and make sure everything is torqued down, lubricated, and aligned. Then you can start looking for goodies...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Haha Nick well thank you. My dad thinks I'm crazy but supports my obsessions: working with pitbulls, bikes/cars and photography/videography.

Sorry to thread hi-jack Khatib, but definitely a sick paint theme. Get creative and paint something you're proud of. To me, stock X1s are ugly(I have one in a nasty color). I've been pouring over member rides and have seen some people turn them into beautiful machines just with tape and a few rattle cans so it's a must do for me.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
^ Coolest pocket bike mod I've seen to date. I'm a bit of an audiophile.
Yeah thats a cool novelty but I went with a better approach where you dont get road noise mixed with your music while you ride and can hear every note clearly...Theres mini hi-fi speakers in my helmet..............lol

The rearview mirror camera can also playback movies and musicvids through the SkyFi3

·
Registered
447 Posts
Cam I'm always floored by your stuff and this is another one of those times! That picture is so exciting! iPod set-up! I should look into that after I get my base things done and get riding again! You're giving me so many ideas!

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
hey what about some spinners?
i think spinners are on decline since kmart started selling them

·
Registered
177 Posts
xD I have only seen 1 bike with spinners and it was in a rap video. lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
Oh my gosh if you get spinners, can I be the Nicki Minaj in the video? I'll put on some plastic nails, glittery make-up, pink wig, and will rap like a beast.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts