Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a regular cag and my brother just got his agiano and his seems just a tad bit faster. Its almost like my govner kicks in before his, is there any way to remove the govner? And my exhaust broke any one recommend a good brand thats not to expensive? The bike is loud as $hit sounds like a dirt bike.Will having no muffler affect my perfomance?>

·
Registered
48 Posts
The bikes are the same... CAGs in general are hit or miss... My friend and I have the same bike but mine hits the pipe harder... I would suggest looking at the carb and doing some tuning... read the plug to see if you are running rich or lean... You can get a few mph (2-3) by just tuning these things..

Also there isn't any type of speed limiter (electric or mechanical) on these machines...

josh18t said:
i have a regular cag and my brother just got his agiano and his seems just a tad bit faster. Its almost like my govner kicks in before his, is there any way to remove the govner? And my exhaust broke any one recommend a good brand thats not to expensive? The bike is loud as $hit sounds like a dirt bike.Will having no muffler affect my perfomance?>

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FallingHurts said:
The bikes are the same... CAGs in general are hit or miss... My friend and I have the same bike but mine hits the pipe harder... I would suggest looking at the carb and doing some tuning... read the plug to see if you are running rich or lean... You can get a few mph (2-3) by just tuning these things..

Also there isn't any type of speed limiter (electric or mechanical) on these machines...
If there the same how come the engines look different? About my exhaust do you think im losing power? The muffler broke off it!!!! Very LOUD

·
Registered
29 Posts
josh18t said:
If there the same how come the engines look different? About my exhaust do you think im losing power? The muffler broke off it!!!! Very LOUD
Post a picture of the two motors please. What's an Agiano?

And yes, having a broken muffler/exhaust will affect performance. I suggest you get it welded, or get an aftermarket tuned pipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts