Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing, just the exhaust goes under the bike where as the C1 has an up and over type.

other than that it should be the same!
:thumbsup::):thumbsup:
also i was reading up about the engine and someone said their was a first generation china rep engines and a second gen, is that true and also how can i tell if my engines are 1st or 2nd and thanks for the fast reply!!!!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Sure....

Look at the clutch bell, early models had only 4 cooling holes, the newer ones (gen 2 and up) should have 6 holes.

Next, The Radiator is a sign too, the old school black, top mounted radiator is the older version, the silver "banshee" type is from the newer gens.

the newer the better, they also added things like a "dynamic bleed" for the cooling system (two lines going to the coolant bottle, not just the one at the bottom)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure....

Look at the clutch bell, early models had only 4 cooling holes, the newer ones (gen 2 and up) should have 6 holes.

Next, The Radiator is a sign too, the old school black, top mounted radiator is the older version, the silver "banshee" type is from the newer gens.

the newer the better, they also added things like a "dynamic bleed" for the cooling system (two lines going to the coolant bottle, not just the one at the bottom)
well for my radiators non of them are new, the only one that has the extra dynamic bleed for the cooling system is my z1. is their anything els im trying to build the best motor i can with all of my parts

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
The C1 has a blata rep 40cc water cooled motor and the e13 has the 40cc polini rep air cooled motor that is if your talking the e13 rep.
The second gen motor also has a 2 stamped in to the cylinder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i am going to get my first bike and i dont know witch bike to get. I live in New Jersey and there isnt anything local. I was thinking from buying from Tsunamibikes because Minipocketrockets sounds real shady and chinese trash. Idk witch bike to get from tsunamibikes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took it all apart to find it had bottom mounts

Trying to make a hp exhaust for it, have all the muffler and air cleaner box stuff that it came with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts