Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
"This" is your mailbox, apparently ....

Go to PhotoBucket, create a free account, upload your pictures there, copy and paste the links to those pictures here (use the IMG tags, the last one in the drop-down menu).

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
hahahah, He e-mailed me today, we are "working on it"

"This" is your mailbox, apparently ....

Go to PhotoBucket, create a free account, upload your pictures there, copy and paste the links to those pictures here (use the IMG tags, the last one in the drop-down menu).

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Sorry Steve, we are all "Jokers" around here.

No, you linked to an image that is still "chilling" in your email box, and I don't think you would want me "All up in there"

Download the picture to your computer, then sign up to photobucket, then "upload" the photos to there.

Then when you copy / paste the links we will all be able to see.

:D:thumbsup:

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
sooooo is the picture coming up or not ?
No, the picture is not coming up.

do you guys know what it is or not ?
Since we cannot see the picture, and the link you have posted goes to your Google mailbox, we are unable to know what it is without you giving us the email address you use to sign onto Google email and the password to your account.

As previously stated ...

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
No, the picture is not coming up.

Since we cannot see the picture, and the link you have posted goes to your Google mailbox, we are unable to know what it is without you giving us the email address you use to sign onto Google email and the password to your account.

As previously stated ...

Harsh..... Harsh but FAIR! <----Did you guys hear what happened to that "Dude" from Viva la Bam or that other word our phrase filter will block if I even try to type, and even once I did get past the filter, I would have to ban myself for violating my own policies! ;):thumbsup:

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Hookd on Fonetiks wurkt 4 me!!!

. o O (Good God, have I really been on this forum over three years already ....?)

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Forget the Golden Cufflinks ... I'd rather have a commemorative editon of Sam's Stage 3 kit ....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thought so but when i push then NOTHIN happens at all, guess ill have to get a new one or something

·
Registered
127 Posts
the other one is a safety switch you shud have a rubber lid that sits on there with a cord attaced to you so when you fall off it cuts the engine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts