Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the pocket bikes but i think my first build is fairly desent

ive got a 4stroke x7 frame and wheels with x18 triple tree assembly and swingarm with a 4speed manual 110
the only wiring it has now is whats comeing out of the stater to the cdi and coil
everythings stock ive looked at aftermarket for it but these motors are new to me and im trying to get every bit of power i can out of it

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Welcome to the planet! :)

I have a x18 that im working on right now. Theres alot of stuff you can do to the x7 and 18's. it all depends on how much money you have to dump into it. For the cheap side you can get a combo deal on ebay. Orange racing coil with wire and blue box racing cdi box for $31 with free shipping. Then you can open up the exhaust can to free it up. Im using a x1 exhaust on my x18.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Welcome aboard, sounds like a great project bike, I went to PB Parts in Florida and got an X12 HP Side exhaust for $69, the X18 was $189. Might get a 22mm carb along with the CDI and Coil.

Attachments

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Must of use a free photobucket acct to post pictures. Once uploaded it will make a [ img ] code that you can copy and paste into your post.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
If you have Windows 7, you can resize 12mg camera pictures down to 1400 x 1090 pixels. Put them in Pictures in Windows 7, take them to Paint resize them from 4000 x 3000 pixels to 1400 x 1090 or so, that will make them small enough to post here. 512Kb, 90Kb for avatar photo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.