Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting this blata 2.5 in a trade Saturday and i know to look for blata in the casting on the motor...what else should i look for? And the guy said it comes with some kind of co2 kit? Looks like a air filter with a tube running to a trigger to shoot co2 in...what exactly is that? What's it worth? i was going to turn around and sell it but i think i might keep it! What's a good website to get parts for it? Especially cosmetic parts lol thanks ahead of time for the help guys!

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Yo! Pics would be awesome!! lol if it has a injector button than its not a boost bottle and my guess is a co2 bottle injector thingymajig that could also hold those little nitrous oxide (NOZ) canisters that Ravers inhale.. Maybe a make shift noz system of sorts...

Good luck on the trade!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh makes sense...are these things worth anything? I posted a pic in the user rides section it won't let me attach anything on here yet

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Those 2.5's sell between 150 and 600 used depending on condition.. Not sure whats on it... 2.6's have the bigger 6.5 rims and a few other goodies.. The fun to start with... ;)

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
After 5 or 10 posts you will be able to attach.. Photo bucket works for the picture link tab now...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh ok thanks man...you can click on my profile and see it. I'm nota fan of photo bucket lol i think I'll just stick to posting a few more things lol

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
I'm getting this blata 2.5 in a trade Saturday and i know to look for blata in the casting on the motor...what else should i look for? And the guy said it comes with some kind of co2 kit? Looks like a air filter with a tube running to a trigger to shoot co2 in...what exactly is that? What's it worth? i was going to turn around and sell it but i think i might keep it! What's a good website to get parts for it? Especially cosmetic parts lol thanks ahead of time for the help guys!
All my Blata 2.5 had was a B engraved into the steering top and a obscure B on the pullstarter........It had no other markings other than the Bodywork stickers............Looking at your pics it is a real Blata 2.5.....

As far a trying to be original...Dont be so crutial..Blata 2.5's are the lowest quality bike Blata sells.....Cag bodywork can be made to fit and is easier to get.......If you want to...Look up Blata authorized dealers/service guys and contact them...One I know offhand is Rooster Racing...........

If its the novelty Nitrous systems they sell for $40 bux on ebay Id look into getting a new 39cc topend........The engine isnt gonna be very powerful or fast depending how many canisters are run through it........If it never been used...Dont use it...Look at the fools on u-tube who bought them...It only gives a 1-2 second burst in power.....Its a novelty......

Midwest Motorcycle Rental & Tours
215 Washington Ave. North
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Phone: 1-888-237-5853
Fax: 612.338.5347 (April through October)
Fax: 386.257.6538 (Nov through March)
e-mail : [email protected]

Mini Moto Etc
813 W. Arrow Hyw
Glendora, CA 91741
Phone: 626-331-1700
Fax: (626) 331-5031
e-mail: [email protected]

Rooster Racing
14010 Olive Meadow Place
Poway, CA 92064
Phone: (619) 246-6424
e-mail :p[email protected]

Scooters & Cycles
706 N Kings Hwy Bus 17
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Phone: 1-888-237-5853
Fax: 612.338.5347 (April through October)
Fax: 386.257.6538 (Nov through March)
e-mail: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts