Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught up with ricky at the trade center on saturday and told me about the racing..SWEET... checked it out,BAM, hooked! I drag race bikes in the summer, so, i need something to do in the winter and a bit in the summer. I have a BONE *** stock R 1 49cc (x7??) Got a place for me to race with ya? I will gear it, pipe, whatever y'all suggest, hook me up with some info, PLEEEZZEE!!! I will be at the 2-13 race at k2k. Look me up
mark
mrm performance fabrication
248-941-2483

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have seen the racing down there last summer. The cops dont seem to have a big problem with it. I watched them watch the racing for over an hour. I have a vmax with some work done to it. I love the big bikes but I have more fun on the small bikes. frank

·
Registered
394 Posts
Frank Toth said:
I have seen the racing down there last summer. The cops dont seem to have a big problem with it. I watched them watch the racing for over an hour. I have a vmax with some work done to it. I love the big bikes but I have more fun on the small bikes. frank
frank you and i will have to hook up for a ride ion the spring, i have a 2003 magna, its hooked up also, im to chicken to put it on one wheel but it burn the tire good

·
Registered
391 Posts
bigguyonalittlebike said:
Caught up with ricky at the trade center on saturday and told me about the racing..SWEET... checked it out,BAM, hooked! I drag race bikes in the summer, so, i need something to do in the winter and a bit in the summer. I have a BONE *** stock R 1 49cc (x7??) Got a place for me to race with ya? I will gear it, pipe, whatever y'all suggest, hook me up with some info, PLEEEZZEE!!! I will be at the 2-13 race at k2k. Look me up
mark
248-941-2483
if you want to be competitive your gonna have to drop around 500 on the motor and mods to run up front. A good place to start is pipe, filter, and free mods.

·
Registered
394 Posts
mark
248-941-2483
hi mark , brandon here , nice to see you will be joining us , do what is mrm performance fab ?

·
Registered
112 Posts
mark
248-941-2483
Whats up Mark, I new you would get hooked! You should have brought your bike out! Then you'll really would have the bug! But like Ryan said you'll have to sink a little money in her to be at the front of the pack! But sometimes not being at the front of the pack is cool too! There is a lot of comp. at the kart, but it's all love!
Even though you did'nt get any seat time I still hoped you enjoyed yourself! Did you talk to any of the other riders besides myself? The kart is a friendly atmosphere, so I hope you got some good imput! I noticed you had stayed for sometime,so you must have liked somthing! Well hope to see you and the Mrs. on the 13th!

Ricky#99

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.