Pocketbike Forum banner

Whats your favorite exhaust?

  • Jet Moto(original)

    Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Proline

    Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Pacsales(super pipe,bazooka)

    Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Toolprice

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Jet Pro

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • X-can

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Ada stalker

    Votes: 1 1.3%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Outlaw50 said:
I'm lookin for a pipe...
I don't know the name of some of the pipes but I've seen what most of them can do. Can't pick a pipe if I don't know which is which. If you can post pictures that would help alot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
I have the Proline. Nice Pipe. Good power. Sweet sound. Mounts shooting out to the side, so there is some unique factor.

Kirk, the manufacturer, is a pretty good guy to deal with. Really wants the customer to be happy.

KillJoy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
i would have gone with a proline if i had more money....

but i got a jetmoto cuz all i had was 100...
i like it tho, it added sum top end, and its pretty quiet...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
I was not very happy with the fit/finish/quality of the Jet-Moto pipe. I had no problem paying a little more for an item I felt was a higher quality.

KillJoy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CrotchRocket said:
I don't know the name of some of the pipes but I've seen what most of them can do. Can't pick a pipe if I don't know which is which. If you can post pictures that would help alot.
Post a pick of your favorite one and I will tell you what it is...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
I got a bazooka tube pacific sales pipe. It doesn't look as cool as the prolline but it improved the performance overall. Got it for way cheaper than proline also. Barely fit on my x2. I'm gonna paint it red or black!! blah blah just abb;ing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
i've got my proline, and its seeeeerious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
SLEPT-ON said:
I got a bazooka tube pacific sales pipe. It doesn't look as cool as the prolline but it improved the performance overall. Got it for way cheaper than proline also. Barely fit on my x2. I'm gonna paint it red or black!! blah blah just abb;ing

Thanks for the compliment on the looks of my pipe but, the performance is what's great about the Proline pipe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DucSauce said:
Outlaw, which pipe do I have? is this the JetMoto or what?
Yes thats the jetmoto,how do you like it? I just got my pacsales pipe on,and my proline came in the mail today,I can't wait for the comparo:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DucSauce said:
LOL......I guess if I was concerned with build quality, I wouldn't've brought this this X1 home, and taken up the space in our kitchen (we don't have a garage and the shed's full of bicycles).
I have a garage,And i still have bikes in the kitchen...lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Outlaw50 said:
Yes thats the jetmoto,how do you like it? I just got my pacsales pipe on,and my proline came in the mail today,I can't wait for the comparo:D
I know it's a long weekend but please don't forget to let us know the pros and cons of each Outlaw50 :) .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
i just got an 838 today and i dont see that anywhere on the forum. i think it is a midbike/superbike. if it is, what exhaust is the quietest but some increase in power.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Proline is where its at! Kirk is one of the coolest guys you will ever deal with! There customer service alone makes it worth it!! Proline all the way!!! :)
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top