• X-can

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Ada stalker

Votes: 1 1.3%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Proline. Nice Pipe. Good power. Sweet sound. Mounts shooting out to the side, so there is some unique factor.

Kirk, the manufacturer, is a pretty good guy to deal with. Really wants the customer to be happy.

KillJoy

·
Registered
128 Posts
I got a bazooka tube pacific sales pipe. It doesn't look as cool as the prolline but it improved the performance overall. Got it for way cheaper than proline also. Barely fit on my x2. I'm gonna paint it red or black!! blah blah just abb;ing

·
Registered
80 Posts
i've got my proline, and its seeeeerious.

·
Registered
116 Posts
SLEPT-ON said:
I got a bazooka tube pacific sales pipe. It doesn't look as cool as the prolline but it improved the performance overall. Got it for way cheaper than proline also. Barely fit on my x2. I'm gonna paint it red or black!! blah blah just abb;ing

Thanks for the compliment on the looks of my pipe but, the performance is what's great about the Proline pipe.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DucSauce said:
LOL......I guess if I was concerned with build quality, I wouldn't've brought this this X1 home, and taken up the space in our kitchen (we don't have a garage and the shed's full of bicycles).
I have a garage,And i still have bikes in the kitchen...lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.