Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
What kind of engine do you have?? How much money do you want to spend?? What type of bike do you have??

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
Well, that's good, listen to what he tells you.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
I’ve come to realize cam is a pocket bike guru
Im more like an enthusiest with a slight addiction...LOL

Pocketbikes aren't the only ting I accel in....

Every one of these R/C vehicles are highly and extensively modified

Its only half of what I owned at the time too...…..LOL

Then theres the stand-up scooters...Its pretty ridiculous….LOL

What are some sites that are trustworthy and still in business
Not too many...I get my parts mainly from eBay and Amazon plus sometimes Alibaba now too...……..

Attachments

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
I’m guessing sdscooters isn’t reliable
Hugh was the man...Always on the money.Top notch service but because of AlGore and the magnuson act of 1968 plus all subsequently theyre pushing the lil guys selling the parts keeping these bikes running out of business or face steep penalties as 2 strokers are slowly being weened out of existence too.......………..

Soon we will be forced into e-vehicles like NasCar and Top fuel dragsters.,,Why not were already being forced into electric powered tools to do the lawn...…….....LOL

Im an ok mechanic myself.....been wrenching basically since age 9...……………

Had quite a few hotrods over the years and built atleast a thousand projects over my half century on this planet...……….

Been over 200mph and looking to hit 300mph before I die........LOL

When I was a kid I went over mach2 after that my 133mph 137cc alky powered racekart didn't feel so fast anymore..Neither did my first Corvette at 17..It was an 86 with a Doug Nash 4+3 overdrive transmission.....LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I’m guessing sdscooters isn’t reliable
Hugh was the man...Always on the money.Top notch service but because of AlGore and the magnuson act of 1968 plus all subsequently theyre pushing the lil guys out of business or face steep penalties as 2 strokers are slowly being weened out of existence.......………..

Soon we will be forced into e-vehicles like NasCar and Top fuel dragsters...LOL

Im an ok mechanic myself.....been wrenching basically since age 9...……………

Had quite a few hotrods over the years...……….Been over 200mph and looking to hit 300mph before I die........LOL

When I was a kid I went over mach2 after that my 133mph 137cc alky powered racekart didn't feel so fast anymore..Neither did my first Corvette at 17..It was an 86 with a Doug Nash 4+3 overdrive transmission.....LOL

I have a 84 c10 with a 305 small block. My love for anything and everything with an engine began at the good ole age of 6 when I watched my dad started doing the work myself at 10. Beautiful car btw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts