Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where in Arizona can i find a Cag and a pocket quad, i have called everywhere and with no luck cant find one!!!

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
I also have a line on a p-quad (not mine of course)!
See you guys on Saturday.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kelly i will see you sat. hopefully now... u have been soo helpful but damn it if something doesnt mess up...

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
Also the guy who posted above me (hbracingrob) is our team president. I am just a lowly wrench. ;) You should see him this weekend also, he will be out thrashing one last time before we ship the bikes out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
kelly
u know u mean alot to this team we couldnt have gone as far as we have if it wasnt for u so u are more then a lowly wrench lolol

rob
team havoc
proud dad of razzberry kate#1 in 06

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool... im getting to know people which is great... see u guys there, (And despite the fact i am looking foreward to it dont be mad if i dont make it) I sadly think my wife and her mother is ganna be getting a massage at the same time, maybe we will car pool... i will see dun dun dun!!!

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
I am the king of the world! Ha Ha

Hey, what time are we going Saturday? Early morning or afternoon? Ryan wants to bring his bikes out as well I think.

·
Registered
125 Posts
ok king thats pushin it heheheh lol roflmao

anyways what ever works for u guys im good anytime i believe
maybe any other az people would like to come lot is big enough for 4.2 and 6.2 so everyone should come and have some fun

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey dude i herd they sell pocket bike's in the phx swapmeet!!some where on 35th ave im gonna go to see if they have any x-18's there,!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts