Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys having a hard time finding the frame fairings for my Lucky 7, I'm not sure what there called but there the to grey plastic covers on each side of the frame like in the photo, if anyone knows of a site please do tell cheers...

·
Banned
23,453 Posts
Whats your location?? I run my Custom Lucky 7 without the frame covers. That is a hard item to find, someone here might know.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
750 Posts
You can try scooterparts4less.com and pocketbikeparts.com

I havent bought any parts from them. I get parts off of ebay and amazon. I havnt needed any body parts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers for the help guys I'm located in Melbourne Australia 3975, I'm finding it really hard to find a site that will ship lucky 7 fairings down my way, also what do you call those plastic pieces I'm after is there a certain name for them?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats your location?? I run my Custom Lucky 7 without the frame covers. That is a hard item to find, someone here might know.
You can try scooterparts4less.com and pocketbikeparts.com

I havent bought any parts from them. I get parts off of ebay and amazon. I havnt needed any body parts.
What's your zip code? ...i might be able to find someone in your area that has them...
cheers for the help guys I'm located in Melbourne Australia 3975, I'm finding it really hard to find a site that will ship lucky 7 fairings down my way, also what do you call those plastic pieces I'm after is there a certain name for them?

·
Banned
23,453 Posts
There use to be a pocketbikeparts.com.au before, Yong, a member here had some Lucky7 frame side covers, but he is in the USA.
Get a small strip of 1mm thick alum sheet, or polished SS, and make your own side pieces. You can polish the alum too, bend and drill mounting holes, and you could put more holes for looks or to lighten it and give it that racing look,lol. Here in California I paid $38 for two pieces of 1/4" thick 6061 T6 aircraft alum 7" x 9", going to make 4" extension for the rear arm to make it 4" longer and 2" higher.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.