Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting into the sport of PB. From the rescearch I have done it sounds like it is kind of a shot in the dark buying a Cag. You may get a good one or you may get a bad one. I have read to stay away from E-bay. I do not want to invest to much just in case I find I do not like PB racing. However, I do not want to get a cheap one that will break in a month. I can always upgrade later after I have tried out racing. Does any one have any Cag's they have bought that are satisfied with them and if so please give a contact of where they have bought it? Also wondering about removeable swingarm bikes I have heard about?
Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
866 Posts
dependable?!?

lol a dependable cag...

ur right about the shot in the dark part, but there really is no dependable cag...

sum ppl say they really like agiano's, sumtimes ppl dont really kno wat brand they have like me...

id recommend going to a local shop, and trying it out... then u could also see if they could help u fix them... at least here, thats wat i got to do...

G

·
If there are no dealers near you, then ebay isn't bad if you know how to use it. I purchased my Cag, my helmet, and my gloves on ebay and had no problems with the transactions.

·
Banned
736 Posts
The Lucky7pocketbikes.com ones are the most well built and best quality CAG's i've seen. i've sold about 30 and haven't had any problems with any of them other than broken fuel filters (which i now include the Fram ones with each bike) and the exhaust silencer breaking off (which i weld back on and re enfore with rods).

·
Registered
814 Posts
those words don't belong in the same sentence. Seriously though if u want it to be dependable, leave it BONE STOCK... but thats no fun

·
Registered
427 Posts
dont buy a cag get any italian bike or get a kikker, they are pretty reliable

and they start a $400 but they dont go to fast

·
Registered
78 Posts
i just bought a Rossini.. wich i'm pretty sure is just like a agiano.. its GREAT.. bolts were a little crappy.. and the handle bars were hell to get to stop moving around.. but it came with a V-stack style air filter.. and barely needed ne tuning or anything.. it starts on one pull

i highly suggest them.. i got mine from CTIdeals.. off ebay..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts