Pocketbike Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Can annyone tell me the outside diameter of the 81mm clutch drum?

I need to be sure if it will work in the reductionbox

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
Alright dude, the project continues, 81mm really. I have a billet clutch housing with 80mms on my 40cc BZM W/C engine, and a spare 79mm used when clutch pads are worn enough. If I measure that bells OD and you add 2mm it should be close to the 81mm.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Someone from a webshop told me i have to go with a 81mm inside diameter with this cs clutch and the 81mm bell he sells has a 87mm outside diameter, the reduction gearbox could maximum take a 85mm bell

The boring thing about these webshops is that they never mention the outside diameter of those clutch bells

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
81 and 87 OD sounds about right to me. 6mm by half, or 3mm bell thickness, 1/8". Don't know if there is enough to turn the OD down to 85mm. Can you take any material off the inside of the case where it sits. 1.5mm there and 1.5mm off the OD of the bell. You have done a lot of modifying, just a little more. What is the OD of the CS clutch?

·
Registered
533 Posts
You can make frome a 80mm clutch bell an 81mm clutch bell, that works good. I can measure you the OD of an 80mm clutch bell.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts