Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , im about to get my super bike !
nd , i want manual transmission !
can you please help me with choosing my bike !
I want x-18 or R32 Interceptor !!!
Which one is better , faster (more powerful ) !
thank you :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had the same question, I was doing some research, looks like the x-18 looks better over all. but i like the r32 interceptor 2 exhaust pipe where x-18 only has one.

other than that I cannot help you anymore...

·
Registered
19 Posts
lol the exhaust is awesome !
but it doesnt have rear turn signals ! :confused:
are you looking for street legal? Honestly, I WOULD NOT drive those bikes on the street even if you paid me, those things looks so dangerous, you would get yourself owned by a SUV that cannot see you. that is all that is on the road around here.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Get the bike that is easier to work on;-easier to mod and has less to go wrong with it.........if you want lights ;-you add the ones you want instead of ones someone else says you have to use.................heres my X-15 and its well lit;- everything works like an actual bike...........something the other bikes with lights cant do................Peace

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Get the bike that is easier to work on;-easier to mod and has less to go wrong with it.........if you want lights ;-you add the ones you want instead of ones someone else says you have to use.................heres my X-15 and its well lit;- everything works like an actual bike...........something the other bikes with lights cant do................Peace

im looking @ the x19 or x18... with the x19, you can switch from auto to manual? that is pretty crazy

I was seriously thinking about buying from this guy, anyone heard of this company, think it is any good?

eBay Motors: FREE SHIPPING!! X18 SUPER BIKE BLK/SLV POCKET ROCKET (item 330278106054 end time Oct-17-08 19:44:50 PDT)

also the x19 and x18 both come with front and back blinkers? but no mirrors?

I dunno, I am going to order one by the end of the week, just not sure which one.

·
Registered
666 Posts
just get whichever one you think looks the best they have the same engine and there about the same size they all go the same speed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
there both piles of plastic crappppp
why buy a bike with lights,signals and a key when all there used for is riding on the path

if you want a geared 4 stroke your better off getting a thumpster/pitbike there alot faster they go off road and you dont look stupid riding it,lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha , nah i wont drive it on streets , only sidewalk or sumtin like dat ! but its like , so people could c ur bike from the back !

nd yea , i like those bikes , its fun,,, better than some pitbike ! in my opinion !

but i also heard that R-32 is lil bigger than x-18 !

also i have another question ,,, does R-32 have this thing ,so battery ,,,for electric start ,,, will charge when bike is running ? or u have to charge it urself ?

thanx ,,, peace

·
Registered
19 Posts
good questions, i wish there was a sticky talking about all the pocket bikes and how to make them street legal, although i won't drive on the streets it would be fun to take it around the block or to a friends house.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea man , nice bike !
so you are saying that u got those lights , i mean they werent like that 1st time u got ur bike ! right ???
nd nice headlight , its like blue ! did it come like dat !
:thumbsup:
btw ,,, can u easily wheelie on ur x-15 ? nd do you feel comfortible when u seat on it , how tall are u ?
thanx man ! :)

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
im looking @ the x19 or x18... with the x19, you can switch from auto to manual? that is pretty crazy

I was seriously thinking about buying from this guy, anyone heard of this company, think it is any good?

eBay Motors: FREE SHIPPING!! X18 SUPER BIKE BLK/SLV POCKET ROCKET (item 330278106054 end time Oct-17-08 19:44:50 PDT)

also the x19 and x18 both come with front and back blinkers? but no mirrors?

I dunno, I am going to order one by the end of the week, just not sure which one.
The X-19 doesnt switch from manual to automatic..........You can get three different types of engines inthe same model..............

The X-15 comes manual and ive seen semi-auto ones........the X-18 comes manual only.The X-22 comes full auto and semi auto;-theres rumors of a manual one too...............

The X-18/19/22 and a couple other models come with front light rear brakelight and blinkers;-no running light in the rear.........the running light has to be wired in to the headlight switch and a two way 1157 bulb and socket has to be wired in...........The rear brakelight activates with the clutch.....everytime you pull the clutch you look like your putting on the brakes..................

I just wired my X-22 so it operates the actual way a couple of days ago.............I removed the harness and cut the lighting part from the running / charging and starting parts.................I rewrapped the operating system harness and tested it.......the bike ran so I took the lighting part and soldered in the new ground lead and power lead with an inline 10 amp fuse and wired it into the ignition switch............then I clipped off the single filament brakelight bulb and wired in a double filament for the brakelight and running light and wired the running light off the headlight switch and cut a larger hole for the bulb socket..........Peace

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Yea man , nice bike !
so you are saying that u got those lights , i mean they werent like that 1st time u got ur bike ! right ???
nd nice headlight , its like blue ! did it come like dat !
:thumbsup:
btw ,,, can u easily wheelie on ur x-15 ? nd do you feel comfortible when u seat on it , how tall are u ?
thanx man ! :)

Thanks man.......I bought the Trail Tech Vapor digital computer and some two way turn signals from tail1.com and some wiring from PepBoys;-grabbed my old streetbike manual from an 88 Hurricane I owned;-traced the circuits;-mapped them out;-made the harnesses and installed them seperately;-I also had to add a turnsignal switch...............I have 3 seperate harnesses in my streetbike..........

My very first chinese superbike was an 06 X-18;-it was an uncomfortable nut cruncher and it felt like I was riding a pony with my legs spread out more than on the X-15 too.......The x-15/19 is a more comfortable ride than the X-18;- but the X-22 is way better in the comfort dept;-but thats it........Im 6'2" and I fluxuate between 195 and 205....When I first got the X-15; I really wasnt comfortable with its seat height so I raised the bike 2 1/2" to suit me.............

After I broke my bike in;-I still had the stock gearing and after the oil and sparkplug change I was doing nice wheelies with it until I 12 o'clocked it and wiped hard and my girl was freaking because a little over two and a half years ago I broke my neck in 2 places on my mini Ducati...........

Now with the way my bike runs;-when I do a holeshot and dont set the rev limiter I see the sky.....................Peace

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man.......I bought the Trail Tech Vapor digital computer and some two way turn signals from tail1.com and some wiring from PepBoys;-grabbed my old streetbike manual from an 88 Hurricane I owned;-traced the circuits;-mapped them out;-made the harnesses and installed them seperately;-I also had to add a turnsignal switch...............I have 3 seperate harnesses in my streetbike..........

My very first chinese superbike was an 06 X-18;-it was an uncomfortable nut cruncher and it felt like I was riding a pony with my legs spread out more than on the X-15 too.......The x-15/19 is a more comfortable ride than the X-18;- but the X-22 is way better in the comfort dept;-but thats it........Im 6'2" and I fluxuate between 195 and 205....When I first got the X-15; I really wasnt comfortable with its seat height so I raised the bike 2 1/2" to suit me.............

After I broke my bike in;-I still had the stock gearing and after the oil and sparkplug change I was doing nice wheelies with it until I 12 o'clocked it and wiped hard and my girl was freaking because a little over two and a half years ago I broke my neck in 2 places on my mini Ducati...........

Now with the way my bike runs;-when I do a holeshot and dont set the rev limiter I see the sky.....................Peace

OMg , thats crazy ! Broke ur neck !
but wat about ur headlight , its like blue ! was it like that when u just got ur bike ! or u bought it !
u know urs , is like blue ,,,right ? ... not yellow !

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
The two bulbs in the front of my bike is modded also..The top bulb comes 5 watt and the bottom bulb comes 10 watt...........both sockets were changed and I have 20 watt halogens in them now.............in the pic the top is only lit;-I can light the two together also...............The way it comes stock is low beam is the top one and high beam is just the bottom one...........I have it wired as low beam top one bulb and high beam both bulbs together.................Peace

·
Registered
20 Posts
ya. ive been practicing wheelies on my r32. man it seems impossible. i start at 10mph then hit 3rd gear and accellerate as hard as i can and it doesnt even jump so im done trying, also dont wanna f33k my neck up

dont hate me for saying this but with midbikes (super pocket bikes) in the market now whats the point of cags? i personally hate them they are so small and loud lol, all im sayin is if you got the money then why get a cag? whats the hype with them?

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Some have the knack to riding them and enjoy the sport..............theres a posture involved in riding and racing them and some see it as an artform to perfect;-plus it looks pretty wild when you see a full size adult packaged on one doing 45-50 mph;-feels wild too;-especially when the front wheel picks up in a turn and youre unicycling around it with your heart in your throat;-its a rush.............I like all the sizes of pocketbikes.......My mini Ducati is smaller than a half fairing cag......... I have 1 Italia mini Ducati 916 rep ;-2 h/f cags;-3 f/f cags ;-a Lucky 7 ;- 1 Blata watercooled ;- two X-1's ;-1 X-2 ;- 2 X-15's and an X-22;-plus a half dozen others crossbreed bikes ;-mopeds and minibikes with 2-stroke lumberjack chainsaw engines on them...and I ride them all;-and I enjoy riding them all too.............Peace

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
ya. ive been practicing wheelies on my r32. man it seems impossible. i start at 10mph then hit 3rd gear and accellerate as hard as i can and it doesnt even jump so im done trying, also dont wanna f33k my neck up

dont hate me for saying this but with midbikes (super pocket bikes) in the market now whats the point of cags? i personally hate them they are so small and loud lol, all im sayin is if you got the money then why get a cag? whats the hype with them?

Air down the rear tire to 15 lbs..............first practice popping the front up in first at 5-7 mph to get the feel.........keep the bike in 2nd gear around 10-15 mph.pull the clutch and rev the throttle to like 4500-5000 rpms;-pre-load and compress the front forks when the bike starts coming up let out the clutch and pop it up;-dont throttle it too hard after it starts coming up;;;;;;;;;;;youll feel the squishy balance point where the bike wants to stick......just throttle it evenly to on and off to keep that balance.............after you become comfortable at low speeds then go up to 3rd gear and ride them a little faster.........................Peace

·
Registered
2 Posts
i need sum help i kno this is gonna sound stupid as hell but i live in tucson az im trying to get a pocket bike but im not sure which one is street legal and which one is best for first time riders and which one is most comfortable to ride i need a bike that i can learn to ride on any suggestions i wanna get the x18 or the x19 but sum one told me the x 22 is the better bike but i want a manual clutch bike dnt want an auto or semi auto please let me kno wat u think

1 - 20 of 34 Posts