Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back. Have done a afew things to the cat. Single chain, locking hub, V. stack, air filter,hp carb, Fairing clips.

Well, It sucks about the hackers, and it sucks even more that they are a part of the scene, but what can you do!?

Just wanted to make a thread that shows if your a former member makin it back, or a new member that just got here.

Is there any stickers that i could buy from this website? Like a www.pocketbikeplanet.com sticker>?

·
Registered
80 Posts
im back, formerly blue rocket...got a few nice new mods in the last few days too...more to come!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im back. Formerly monkeyman69. I did a single chain conversion while I was gone. Now to find a way around the 5:1 gear reduction.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had 2 re-register but I'm back too. I just put some ceramic coated ball bearings on my cateyes and it made such a huge difference.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm new here. Been reading the old forum and got some great help and info with my bike. I'm glad that the site is back up an running. Props to all the people involved in bringing up the site as quickly as they did :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

·
Registered
866 Posts
im back..

nothin new to my bike, except that i got it running again... 3 days of not coming to the site, and i figured how to fix my bike on my own!!

wow i learned alot!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
i'm back too. not sure if anyone remembers my magneto gap write up, but that was me. i think my signature sums it up.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Noob!

hey hey...im a newbie round here...just got my bike 4 days ago or so...i got the X1 cateyes..anyone know any performance upgrade i should make first..let me know...o and i live in canada..so if your from the us i still wanna here your help, just try and help me with any canadian sites if you know any thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
rnbsoulchild said:
hey hey...im a newbie round here...just got my bike 4 days ago or so...i got the X1 cateyes..anyone know any performance upgrade i should make first..let me know...o and i live in canada..so if your from the us i still wanna here your help, just try and help me with any canadian sites if you know any thanks.
Im new to the site even before didint make much posts. Anyways here maybe this can help you. http://www.pocketbikesunlimited.com/PRODUCTS.html

·
Registered
180 Posts
i'm back.... What really sucks is that i was a senior member finally!! After a lot of posting, now I'm back to junior member.. Oh Well. Team MacDaddy is here to stay!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts