Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
No, You have a Mid-bike Piston Port engine, That is for the Reed ported Pocket bike engine, so it is pretty different...

Nick.

ps

You want one for a CatEye, Or X1 or X2 or 49cc Super Pocket Bike, just make sure it's for a 2-stroke Super Pocket Bike.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh and you might want maybe fudge the amount of times you play the games, they look for hardcore games but most people just lie about their hours spent.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHA your welcome, im kinda busy rite now but i need my bike running by tomorrow could you try to find a carb that will ship in one day to spanaway, washington under 40$? while i try to figure out while my fuel doesnt flow to the piston.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
hmm, is the primer bubble on the bottom of the carburetor hard to press? that bubble should feed fuel through the carb, there should be 2 lines hooked from the gas tank to the carburetor, one is a send, one is a return, if it's hard to pump the primer bubble, the "In-Tank" fuel filter may be clogged, or a kink in the fuel line, or the internal "Pumper Diaphragm" may be fudged up.

I would look at the filter and fuel line first, You can remove one of the fuel lines and try to pump the primer bubble, if you get the Return hose off, and pump some fuel through it maybe you could just keep the old carb.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay so the primer bubble allows the fuel to fill the bowl and excess out the overflow tube, is how i think it work and its doing exactly that but when i ad a little trottle, none of the gas gets to the piston, not i went out to the garage a minute ago and realized that after i cleaned my carb to look for problems i may have done something wrong because my hole tank of gas endud up on the floor:/

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Its a pumper carb, has a rubber diapham like a car pump, if it goes bad, no gas. I had a WT603, thats started leaking out the inside of the carb, a valve was stuck open, some cleaning spray and its like new.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts