Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I disconnected all of my wiring to my pocket bike. the person i bought it from before had some of it disconnected but i decided to disconnect all of it. after i did this, i realized that i need some of it to start it. i have no idea what wires go where and need help :(

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I disconnected all of my wiring to my pocket bike. the person i bought it from before had some of it disconnected but i decided to disconnect all of it. after i did this, i realized that i need some of it to start it. i have no idea what wires go where and need help :(
take some pictures so we can see it PLEASE! :(

I'm pretty good, but not from NaSa or anything like that.

Nicky. :):thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know what brand of the pocket bike is either :( i bought it from a guy on craigslist today and there was just a mess of wires. but it ran good. then i wanted to get rid of the wires to make it look better i guess. well now i cant get it to start. and have no idea which wires go where.

these wires come from the spark plug.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and i just need to know what wires i need to get it running. i dont care about any of the lights or anything.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Check out that "Rear Shock" !!!!! Did you buy this from a Silly Dude named EPR???

I would Start by fixing that!!!!!!

NaSa. <---- Just Nicky...

i dont know what brand of the pocket bike is either :( i bought it from a guy on craigslist today and there was just a mess of wires. but it ran good. then i wanted to get rid of the wires to make it look better i guess. well now i cant get it to start. and have no idea which wires go where.

these wires come from the spark plug.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
but theres a bunch of different wires. like, they dont seem to travel as the same color like they're sopposed to.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
the green wire is always ground (or used to be)
the black wire used to be yellow/black and runs to the cdi
two wires from the motor connect to the cdi also, the motor is grounded to thr frame also
if you can take a pic of the cdi plugged into the connector i can help you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just wanted to let you guys know i got the bike running really good. got rid of the wires i didnt need and now it runs good as new. thanks for the help!

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Thanks Blitz, even I learned something from that diagram. Dude way to go with the wiring!! I have an X18 and the wiring is scary, but most of the plugs are different so you can't plug the wrong one in.
The engine has its own mag/coil setup and charging coils to make electricity, so on a 4 speed, you can kick start it with out a battery that works, ans it runs your lights and stuff. They are still illegal on the road, so who cares.
Is that big black canister on the back of the bike a muffler?? That thing has got to Go,lol,lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts